Monday Night WI

Hey, I'm going to my first meeting on Monday night with my boyfriends sister! Super excited to get on the wagon again :) xx

Hi all, can I join in here too. Rejoining WW tomorrow after several months out. Planning to be a stone lighter by Christmas :)

Thanks porterg1 :)
Went to WW meeting at lunchtime and rejoined after 10 weeks off and am absolutely delighted to have only put up 1lb!!
Here's to losing a few now!!

Well done Gail, great loss! And a good gain for you Ashclow, god knows how much I'd manage to gain in 10 weeks :D

I lost 700 grams this week which is just over a pound and a half, considering I was ill for 3 days and was under points by half on those days I was hoping for a bigger loss lol. Still can't complain, down is down!!

Have to admit I'm pretty chuffed. Mind you I started with 8 stone to loose so comes off easier the bigger you are I believe.
So many of us doing so well. It's great to see
X

The support here is great. I'm only 5 weeks in and know where to turn for every piece of advice. It's fab and keeps the focus going.
X

baileybu said:
The support here is great. I'm only 5 weeks in and know where to turn for every piece of advice. It's fab and keeps the focus going.
X

Totally agree. This site is fantastic and everyone is so friendly.

Back