Monday Night WI

Thanks Morgenmuffel and congrats on your loss!
Just reading all your posts has inspired me to not have a biscuit with my last cup of tea of the day:)

Well done Gail, great loss! And a good gain for you Ashclow, god knows how much I'd manage to gain in 10 weeks :D

I lost 700 grams this week which is just over a pound and a half, considering I was ill for 3 days and was under points by half on those days I was hoping for a bigger loss lol. Still can't complain, down is down!!

Well done you, hope your better now x

Well I stayed the same this week which Im pleased with after how ive been, but then what do I go and do........eat everything in sight tonight! :break_diet:

Thanx Porterg1 for the support, 2nd weigh in last night and another 2lbs of fat gone! that is my 5% in 2 weeks I am so chuffed, I have eaten really well and still managed to indulge in the odd glass of red wine or 3, I am finding the diet really satisfying and its great to see the results. :happy096:

Good luck Frumpy mummy, I'm sure you'll pull it back and get back on track :)

Thanx Porterg1 for the support, 2nd weigh in last night and another 2lbs of fat gone! that is my 5% in 2 weeks I am so chuffed, I have eaten really well and still managed to indulge in the odd glass of red wine or 3, I am finding the diet really satisfying and its great to see the results. :happy096:

Well done, thats brilliant :)

I'm dreading it. Felt bit low this week and haven't been gym all week or counted points since Thursday. Will have to giv myself a kick up arse and get straight back on it tom. Just gonna look up some zero point soups. How've u been? X

Oh dear, I am sure you've been better than you think, even when not pointing there is a little voice in the back of our heads making sure we stick to it somewhat. Enjoy your soupage :) I am good went on a lovely walk this afternoon up some rather steep hills, strange what the appearance of the sun after a few cold grey days can make me do lol.

I was until I had a kebab for dinner today :( I'm afraid to ask how many propoints are in that :/
Weekends are so hard for me :(

I have stayed within my points and the mirror shows me changes but till
I step on the scales I'm never very confident. My body has cheated me before to many times. The mirror could just be reflecting last weeks loss.
Fingers crossed though.
Good luck all

X

Think we all find weekends hard. Getting back on track on Monday's is the most important thing! Ive just been thru ww books/mags etc and planned my week. Will hav to try my best to b v focused over next few weeks - Xmas parties cuming up and something on every week now til Xmas xxxx

Oh I'm a slave to the no point soup. I just make my own out of whatever is in. Brighten it up with tin of tomatoes and a chilli. Sometimes delicious sometimes foul but I never make more than 3 days worth so I can change the taste each time.
Saves me a few points for the inevitable rose or two I can't resist so I accept the foul as penance!!!!

Back