Monday Night WI

Think we all find weekends hard. Getting back on track on Monday's is the most important thing! Ive just been thru ww books/mags etc and planned my week. Will hav to try my best to b v focused over next few weeks - Xmas parties cuming up and something on every week now til Xmas xxxx

I wanted a Thursday weigh in originally so that I would be able to work off the weekend lol, but having a Monday one means that I behave myself more often than not, so it was a blessing in disguise I suppose.

I'm the same - i like Monday weigh ins as it means I am really good over the weekend. Although I have had a Chinese takeaway this week and a Mcdonalds :( but pointed both within my daily pro-points. Hope to lose at least 1lb tomorrow night!
Good luck all.
Emms x

I'm the same - i like Monday weigh ins as it means I am really good over the weekend. Although I have had a Chinese takeaway this week and a Mcdonalds :( but pointed both within my daily pro-points. Hope to lose at least 1lb tomorrow night!
Good luck all.
Emms x

If it's within your allowed points I'm forbidding you to frown about it :p Nighty night :)

Thanks all, hopefully between my dailies and weeklies I should still be ok, I was good from Mon to Fri, a little bad on Sat and kebab bad on Sun so fingers crossed for a loss :)

Well done Ashclow! 3.5lbs is fabulous.
I am sat at work wishing the day to go away so that I can get to class at 6pm tonight! I did a sneaky weigh in on my scales this morning and had lost 5lbs - but by tonight i'll be glad if that has morphed into 2lbs! That'll be 2 more stickers on my chart...

Good luck for all those still to weigh in tonight...

Morganmuffel - thanks for the ticking off about frowning - I'm still trying to get my head around being able to eat the things i love on this diet :D!
Emms x

Thanks Morgenmuffel, I am so thrilled, it's my first week back so a great start for my motivation!
Good luck tonight Emmaholl, sounds like you'll deffo have a good loss if u were down 5 on your own scales ....although I know what you mean about it morphing by the evening time ;)
Well done Tracey on your loss... here's hoping we can all keep it going!

Thanks Morgenmuffel & Ashclow. Life on propoints is going well at the moment, although I am only in my 3rd week. Fingers crossed it keeps going well. It has been a busy time for me too as have had a few nights out but I have still lost weight :).

Hey all,
well done with the weight loss tonight!
I lost 1lb :eek:, not much but a step in the right direction.
Emms x

Well done everyone!! That's some weightloss between u all! I'm gutted to b leaving this thread but changed my wi day to Friday. I will still take a peek to c how ur getting on. Keep up the good work xxx

Well done Emmaholl and Morgenmuffel!!
Ah and goodbye and good luck with your Friday weigh ins Porterg1 :)

Back