Monday Night WI

2.5lb off last night. So that's 13lb in total and over 5% off. Feeling nice and motivated again. Well done everyone who's lost.

X

weighed in last night with my MIL and SIL, I stayed the same, my MIL put on 2.5 lbs and my SIL put on 0.5 lb! I was actually gutted cos I'd tracked everything (for the first ever time since joining online months ago) and taking the stairs at work.

Just more motivation to work hard at it again this week xx

Hmm I kinda do that most days tbh, I'm on my feet all day every day and do about an hour of walking to and fro a day. I've no idea what is up with my weight. I had some chocolate as part of my points last week but im just gonna cut that out too and use filling foods. :( although by the time I got to my weigh in I could barely walk, I'd got a IUD fitted earlier on that day and practically fainted etc etc so I wasn't feeling my best! x

Bit late but I lost 2lb on mon night which makes 9lb in 4 weeks, would love to get rid of another 5 before xmas but might be bit ambitious!

Well done everyone on your losses x

Hey all,
Hope you're having a good week. My last two days have not been great. I've pointed everything I've eaten, and haven't gone over my points but feel a bit miserable :confused: and want to eat all the time. Its not my ToTM but wondered if anyone else felt this at week 4.
I was surprised that my focus was keeping going, and now i seem to be flaking a bit. I need some tips and ideas to keep me on the straight and narrow.
Help!
Emms x

Oh dear Emma, hang on in there! A few suggestions would be:

• to go through any old magazines you have to find some inspiring success stories to read
  • get out your cookbooks and plan some low point meals for the next few days, including some 0 point soups
  • find something new to do with your hands and mind, like knitting, card making, sewing etc or sudoku, crossword puzzles
  • chop up a load of veggies like carrots, pepper, celery, cucumber into sticks and pop them in a tuppaware box, so they are handy to dip into a low point dressing when you feel a bit peckish
  • get any old fashion magazines you have lying around and cut out pictures of things you'd like to wear when your slimmer, or pictures of places you'd like to go etc and stick them on some card and put somewhere you'll see it every day to remind you what you want to achieve.

Oh dear Emma, hang on in there! A few suggestions would be:

• to go through any old magazines you have to find some inspiring success stories to read
  • get out your cookbooks and plan some low point meals for the next few days, including some 0 point soups
  • find something new to do with your hands and mind, like knitting, card making, sewing etc or sudoku, crossword puzzles
  • chop up a load of veggies like carrots, pepper, celery, cucumber into sticks and pop them in a tuppaware box, so they are handy to dip into a low point dressing when you feel a bit peckish
  • get any old fashion magazines you have lying around and cut out pictures of things you'd like to wear when your slimmer, or pictures of places you'd like to go etc and stick them on some card and put somewhere you'll see it every day to remind you what you want to achieve.
Fab ideas Morgenmuffel, Thanks for those.
I also did the classic this morning of getting the tape measure out. I fully did not expect to have lost any inches at all yet as I have only lost 9lbs - but....3 inches off my waist, 3 inches off my hips and 2 inches off my bust! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 8 inches in total!
How chuffed am I!
So back on this with a vengeance! Still feel a bit naffed off but that could be to do with work. Told my boss I was fed up this morning, and that he needs to find me something challenging to do!!
Hope you all have a good week.

Emms x

Back