Monday Night WI

I lost another Kilo tonight which is just over 2 lbs, yay :D

Well Done Morgenmuffel!!
I lost 2lbs as well this week!
Time for the losing dance!
Emms x :D:D

I joined last week and had my first proper WI today, had a really bad week (lots of peoples birthdays ooops) but decided to drag myself out anyway otherwise I wouldn't go back. Managed to lose a pound, absolutely super motivated now :D Dragged myself to Zumba afterwards. Knackered.

Well done everyone on your losses this week, sorry to spoil the party but I put 1 on this week and the way im going it will be another 1 next week :( dont know whats wrong with me :confused: x

Sorry to hear that Frumpy but you can get back on track now. Sometimes I find going back to basics is the best way to give yourself another kickstart. Try making a big batch of soup and throw out any junk that's lurking about in your cupboards! Commit to doing half an hours exercise a day too ... Come on, you're worth it!
(I can say all this because I also put on a pound this week) :(

Well I was hoping I wouldn't but it's hard when you're away from home because you're eating out all the time... difficult to go For the healthy option every time. Hotel buffet breakfasts are very hard to resist!

Hope u manage better than me :) having a hard time getting back on track this week too.. had my sons birthday party and there's lots of cake and goodies still hanging about!

Same Tracey. I've been so good all week but had Frankie & Benny's last night :-( it was my bday during the week and I even pointed cake so I'm annoyed at myself if I put on.

Hi everyone goodluck for tomorrow. ive not been on ere for a while as ive not been struggling coz i gave up smokin. i should of come on really, im not going tomorrow but hope u all do great i will be weighing my self at home so fingers crossed .x

Hi all,
Any predictions for tomorrows weigh in? I'm hoping to lose a pound but think I might stay the same as I've started my period today and feel a bit crappy.
Good luck Y'all.
Emms x

I had a bad weekend, think I have gained. Will know in about an hour :(
Hey Tracey/Ashclow - I felt the same tonight and when I got there I had lost 2lbs!! Shocker.
So chuffed!:D
Hope you've been surprised as well.
Emms xx

Though I was gonna be in the dog house to. Thankfully not though. 2.5lb off.
Certainly not gone without so expect it'll catch up with me sooner or later

X

Back