Monday Night WI

emmaholl said:
Hey Tracey/Ashclow - I felt the same tonight and when I got there I had lost 2lbs!! Shocker.
So chuffed!:D
Hope you've been surprised as well.
Emms xx

Hi Emms, unfortunately I gained a pound but it could have been worse. Well done on your loss :)

Hi Emms, unfortunately I gained a pound but it could have been worse. Well done on your loss :)
Not to worry - there's always next week!
Hope you have a good week!!
Emms x

Lost another pound and a half, absolutely delighted. Been out for dinner 3 times this week for my bday and had lots of cake. Have lost a daily pp though :-(

STS... musts been all the birthday cake :(
STS is better than putting it on! Maintaining is hard. Well done honey.
Hope this next week is a fab week for you!
Emms x

Thanks Emms, it's such a struggle to keep going, have to keep reminding myself how much I want and need (for medical reasons) to shift he weight. Feeling a bit more positive this week though so hoping for a loss, fingers crossed x

ashclow said:
Thanks Emms, it's such a struggle to keep going, have to keep reminding myself how much I want and need (for medical reasons) to shift he weight. Feeling a bit more positive this week though so hoping for a loss, fingers crossed x

Best of luck, keep focused x

Hey guys,
How's you're week going? I've been good so far, and plan to be super good for the rest of the week so that I can hit my stone loss on Monday next week! :D

I did have a bad moment yesterday though where someone posted some pictures of our AGM last week on email for everyone to see, and out of three images two were random 'fat' pictures of me! I cried. Felt like a right numpty and got onto marketing straight away who promptly deleted them from the server. Nevertheless the damage was done and felt like a right fat frump for the rest of the day!

I'm trying to have a fruit week - every time i feel like I might cheat and eat something bad I eat a satsuma or pear - and the sweetness takes the craving away!
Emms x

Sounds like a plan with the cravings. I had McDonald's the other night but it was ok cause I've still got a lot of weeklies left. I didn't go to zumba last night and I feel guilty about it but I was asleep from 6pm to 7.30 am :-/ obviously needed it.

Hey all well done to those that lost this week, didn't go to weigh in this week because we were doing the touristy thing with my Mum and we ate lots of yummy but bad German foods, I didn't go overboard though so am positive I will at least see a sts next Monday, am even hopeful for a smallish loss!

Well done to everyone that lost, and here's to a good week for all of us *raises imaginary glass*

OMG weigh in is in less than 3 hours and i'm sooo nervous!!! i've had 2 chinese takeaways and chip shop chips this week eeeeek!! they were all in my points, granted but it feels really naughty and i'm worried. has anyone eaten equally as bad and still had a loss? it's the first time i've eaten so much rubbish since starting WW and i am freaking out!!!! x

OMG weigh in is in less than 3 hours and i'm sooo nervous!!! i've had 2 chinese takeaways and chip shop chips this week eeeeek!! they were all in my points, granted but it feels really naughty and i'm worried. has anyone eaten equally as bad and still had a loss? it's the first time i've eaten so much rubbish since starting WW and i am freaking out!!!! x

I have! Last week I had a chinese, a chicken kebab and chips and a curry and naan and pointed it all and lost 2lbs!
Just keep going to class - it means you can draw a line under it and start again. If I miss class i think i have time to cheat before i get on it again! False hopes!
Good luck for your weigh in tonite!!

I've had an awful week. So many take aways. I don't want to go to WI cause I know I will have put on :-(
HI Rosie, You defiantely need to go, as I mentioned above even if you have put on or sts you can draw a line and start again in the morning!
Good luck!

I'm off to my weigh in at 6pm. Can't wait!

Emms xx

emmaholl said:
I have! Last week I had a chinese, a chicken kebab and chips and a curry and naan and pointed it all and lost 2lbs!
Just keep going to class - it means you can draw a line under it and start again. If I miss class i think i have time to cheat before i get on it again! False hopes!
Good luck for your weigh in tonite!!

HI Rosie, You defiantely need to go, as I mentioned above even if you have put on or sts you can draw a line and start again in the morning!
Good luck!

I'm off to my weigh in at 6pm. Can't wait!

Emms xx

I'm going, just don't want too :-(

I lost 600 grams which is just under a pound and a half, which I am very very pleased about considering the damage I could have done at all those Christmas Markets last week, whee.

Well done on going to the meeting Rosie, at least you know for sure what you put on, don't let it get you down have a little treat tonight while planning your WW meals for the coming week and you'll see a good loss next week.

Back