Monday Night WI

Put on 2.5lbs. Wish I never went haha

I'm sorry honey - at least now you can draw that line and start again tomorrow!

I lost 600 grams which is just under a pound and a half, which I am very very pleased about considering the damage I could have done at all those Christmas Markets last week, whee.

Well done on going to the meeting Rosie, at least you know for sure what you put on, don't let it get you down have a little treat tonight while planning your WW meals for the coming week and you'll see a good loss next week.

Well done MM!!

I lost 4lbs tonight! got my second silver seven and my 5% award. Super chuffed.

Emms x

1/2lb on. To be fair have eaten a lot of sweets this week so damage could have been far worse! And to top it off it's 'that' week again so hey ho.
Next week will be better!!!!!

Well done to the losers and commiseration's to the rest of us!

Xx

Amigurumi said:
at least you know! You can start this week off and be really good and up your exercise to work off more. How many points were you over in total? I've used all mine up. Wondering if I'll get a loss.

A lot!!

I had 12 weeklies left by Friday and I went to a Chinese buffet. I was good and stopped when I was full, but still. I also had quite a bit to drink. On Saturday my aunt ordered pizza and on Sunday night I had a late night McDs as it was all that was open. Total failure on my part, but at the same time it was just one of those weekends that happens every so often.

A lot!!

I had 12 weeklies left by Friday and I went to a Chinese buffet. I was good and stopped when I was full, but still. I also had quite a bit to drink. On Saturday my aunt ordered pizza and on Sunday night I had a late night McDs as it was all that was open. Total failure on my part, but at the same time it was just one of those weekends that happens every so often.

The perils of having a Monday weigh in lol. As long as you had a fun weekend it's all good :)

Has anyone been doing this diet for more than 2 months yet?
I am chuffed with my weight loss so far but am nervous as to the sustainability of it.

How can I keep losing 2 lbs a week for the next year? Do I have to rely on exercise to boost it (not doing any at the mo) or does it keep coming off because of the control on calories taken in?
(I've got over 10 stone to lose)

Answers on a postcard.....

Emms x

I have been doing it for two and a half months and as long as you stick to it you will lose, weightloss will slow down the closer we get to target, but (un)fortunately for both of us we still have a lot to lose so we can sustain a good rate for some time yet. I have lost an average of about 1.5 lbs a week, but that is including 2-3 weeks of not being able to stick to plan 100% because of outside influences, and having a jolly nice time without doing too much damage :D

Well done everyone on your losses. I lost half this week which im really chuffed with as I had been away and had a really naughty week, missed a wi and just couldnt get back on track so im really happy and its given me a boost so ive been dead good since so fingers crossed! x

Haven't made it to WI cos I've been so sick :( worst flu ever. Congrats to all on your losses!

Haven't made it to WI cos I've been so sick :( worst flu ever. Congrats to all on your losses!

Oh No!

Hope you feel better soon Ashclow!
Have you got anyone to pamper you whilst you're poorly?

I once had flu for three weeks and was so poorly that my hubbie was making me two drinks at a time to keep my throat from being so painful!!

*Big sympathy hugs*

Emms x

Thanks Emms, my husband and son have been great...looking after me! Just feel so miserable though especially this close to Christmas when I have so much left to do 0-o

OMG...........cant believe it........lost 5lbs this week!!!:D

Dont know how but that makes 13 and half lbs in 8 weeks and im so chuffed! :D

Just hope I can be sensible over xmas, dont want to un-do all my good work x

Huge Congrats Frumpy Mummy!

I'm feeling a tiny bit better today, weighed on my own scales this morning and I seem to be a few lbs down, probably because I was sweating so much! I prob won't make it back to WW til after Christmas now so hoping not to undo all my good work too.

Gutted. Put 2lbs on this week. I stuck to the plan - but started my exercise regime this week and my leader says that's why I gained weight. I also feel water heavy too. Ah well....gotta keep going.

Emms x

Huge Congrats Frumpy Mummy!

I'm feeling a tiny bit better today, weighed on my own scales this morning and I seem to be a few lbs down, probably because I was sweating so much! I prob won't make it back to WW til after Christmas now so hoping not to undo all my good work too.

Glad your feeling bit better in time for Christmas! It will be hard to stick to it with all the temptations but all we can do is try our best, good luck x :)

Gutted. Put 2lbs on this week. I stuck to the plan - but started my exercise regime this week and my leader says that's why I gained weight. I also feel water heavy too. Ah well....gotta keep going.

Emms x

Aww dont be disheartened, it could be due to a number of things and it may show next week. Well done for starting exercising, keep at it and you'll soon see the results x :)

Even though no weigh in tonight I got weighed at home this morning and have lost 4lbs this week. Although i think i can only really count 2lbs as i was water heavy last week and gained 2lbs.
only 5lbs to go to reach my mini goal by 9th Jan.

Emms x

I put on 2.5lbs over Christmas which wasn't too bad and stayed the same at weigh in on Monday. Back on track now and hoping for a good result on Monday.

Back