Monday Weigh in Club!!

Hi all Monday weigh ins ,

Back from pharmacy & down 9 lb .. Yes yes yes , I'm so delighted. Roll on next week lol
Tigger xx

tigger22 said:
Hi all Monday weigh ins ,

Back from pharmacy & down 9 lb .. Yes yes yes , I'm so delighted. Roll on next week lol
Tigger xx

Fantastic loss! Keep it up. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everyone on the great weight losses ye have had this week hope it keeps ye all on the right track for next week

Well for the first time ever I was the same weight on the pharmacy scales as my own scales.

Down 4lb this week, yippee! 4 steps closer to refeed.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

First weigh in lost 6 lbs I was hoping for more in my first week slightly disappointed but its all off I suppose. Well done everyone your doin amazingly well xxxx

WOW the Monday Losers Club is doing brilliant again, well done to you all, it's so fantastic to hear the weight losses, very inspirational and motivational. You,re really giving us Tuesday Club Losers a run for our money :)

-8lbs since last Monday :)

slimgem said:
First weigh in lost 6 lbs I was hoping for more in my first week slightly disappointed but its all off I suppose. Well done everyone your doin amazingly well xxxx

Don't worry Slimgem. I lost 7 my first week and was disappointed after reading such big losses here. But pharmacist said it was probably a case of me not retaining much water in the first place. And I lost the same again the second week so was delighted with that. Well done on getting through the first week. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ms R said:
WOW the Monday Losers Club is doing brilliant again, well done to you all, it's so fantastic to hear the weight losses, very inspirational and motivational. You,re really giving us Tuesday Club Losers a run for our money :)

Thanks Ms R! Best of luck tomorrow! X

WOW WOW WOW Daniellebaby, what amazing loss for you this week. i'm soooo happy for you, you sooo deserve it after the last week you've had, you must be ecstatic. Absolutely brilliant, well done to you and best of luck for the week ahead. xxxx

Thank you Squishy, just hope some of Daniellebaby's great performance this week rubs off on me :)

Slimgem, 6lb is only 1lb away from half a stone....in just 1 week!!! You will be 1st lighter in just 3 more weeks so try to look at the bigger picture, you will lose more weight and very quickly, just read all the fantastic success stories on this forum and you will soon see how amazing this diet is for losing lots of fat in record time. Good luck for week 2.

WOW WOW WOW Daniellebaby, what amazing loss for you this week. i'm soooo happy for you, you sooo deserve it after the last week you've had, you must be ecstatic. Absolutely brilliant, well done to you and best of luck for the week ahead. xxxx

Thank you Ms R, well still not well pounding ear infection cold and no voice so pharmacist advised to drink more water until Wednesday and then go back to normal amount but very pleased with that :)

squishymcfatterson said:
Don't worry Slimgem. I lost 7 my first week and was disappointed after reading such big losses here. But pharmacist said it was probably a case of me not retaining much water in the first place. And I lost the same again the second week so was delighted with that. Well done on getting through the first week. X

Thank you squishy. I found it easy the start of the week but am really struggling ATM I'm going to carry on though its really worth it. Hopefully I'll do the same next week too. 14 lb in 2 weeks was fab well done xxxxx

Awww you poor thing, I really feel for you. Really hope you feel better soon, totally in awe of you for sticking TFR 100% while you're so poorly. Take care x

Ms R said:
Slimgem, 6lb is only 1lb away from half a stone....in just 1 week!!! You will be 1st lighter in just 3 more weeks so try to look at the bigger picture, you will lose more weight and very quickly, just read all the fantastic success stories on this forum and you will soon see how amazing this diet is for losing lots of fat in record time. Good luck for week 2.

Thank you mrs r. I know your right and I know I will lose more quickly, which is better than a measly lb off per week with ww or sw lol. I'm good now given my head a wobble n will plough on as I never thought I would tick off day 7 that's an achievement in itself for me havin 0 will power yey
Xxxxx

wow there's been some great losses today!!!! well done xxx

I have lost another 3lbs so in 3 weeks I have lost 22 lb and so chuffed with myself but started to refeed Sunday evening due to bleeding for 3 weeks ! I'm planning on doing the refeed week for a couple of weeks and see how thing go :) x

Well done for your losses yesterday, shrinkingannie, hanellis, Yeye, tigger22, squishymcfatterson, slimgem, Daniellebaby15 and Meddy! You've all done so, so well! :)

Awww you poor thing, I really feel for you. Really hope you feel better soon, totally in awe of you for sticking TFR 100% while you're so poorly. Take care x

Well diagnosed by doctor with very bad ear infection and was given antibiotics!! Also still have no voice from cold.:( :sigh: Went to weigh in and lost -8lbs!!! :D :D :D soooo happy with this as even being not well shows I can still lose weight! Unfortunately my ear infection became so bad last night that the pain was unbearable and had me in tears for 3 hours!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: and everything I tried didn't help to ease the pain and even calling NHS direct UK was useless as they only advised things I had already tried. :mad: Still I stayed 100% on diet! and again today I have stayed on diet 100% :)

Back