Monday Weigh in Club!!

I'm just back from my second wi and I don't know how this has happened but I've lost 8lbs a total of one stone in 2 weeks. As you can imagine I am over the moon. I am now into the 11s yippee!! Good luck to all the Monday loosers xx

slimgem said:
I'm just back from my second wi and I don't know how this has happened but I've lost 8lbs a total of one stone in 2 weeks. As you can imagine I am over the moon. I am now into the 11s yippee!! Good luck to all the Monday loosers xx

WOOHOO! That's fantastic SlimGem, well bloody done! I lost a stone in my first fortnight too and it's such a great start. Enjoy the 11's ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yey thanks squishy I'm excited today. I'm so shocked I've been 100% throughout its remarkable really. Hope your feeling positive today too xx

slimgem said:
Yey thanks squishy I'm excited today. I'm so shocked I've been 100% throughout its remarkable really. Hope your feeling positive today too xx

I've shocked myself too. It's the only diet I've never cheated on. Go us!! Keep up the great work. I'm great and looking forward to weigh-in this evening. X

Hooray! Well done, slimgem! :) Brilliant second week loss and well done for being one stone down too!

Thank you noitulove. I'm very pleased and full of motivation for the coming weeks. Hope you've been ok this week too xx

WOW that's fantastic Slimgem, really happy for you. Isn't it a brilliant feeling to be saying, I've lost a stone......and in only 2 weeks!!!! Well you will be reducing in size every day from now on so although this diet is tough, tough, tough, it works, works works!! Here's to a great week 3 for you.

Well done slimgem

Wish I could say the same , held my own this week. Was in hospital for 2 days & had slice of toast when I came back from theatre , got o.h to sneak I. Shakes but I didn't drink as much water
On to week 3 , good luck

Thank you mrs r and tigger.

Mrsr. I feel amazing and keep pinching myself and saying omg Gemma you have lost a full stone lol it's a fantastic feeling.

Tigger, it's not your fault that you had some toast if you hadn't you wouldn't have the energy you have today to carry on and that in itself is admirable hun so good luck with this week you will be fine xxxx

Down 4lb this week. Delighted. Am now a "normal" BMI of 25 so starting refeed and planning to lose some more weight through maintenance.

well done all you monday losers!! And good luck for next week x

-4lbs off start refeed tomorrow :)

goose said:
well done all you monday losers!! And good luck for next week x

Thanks Goose! X

Well done slimgem and squishymcfatterson on the great weightloss this week keep it up hoping to see alot less of ye next week Daniellebaby15 well done you this week as I know the last 2week have been when your were sick how r you feeling now? Good luck with the refeed

Hey everyone. Lost 3lb this week so my total loss now at 17lb in 3 weeks.! X

Mburke said:
Well done slimgem and squishymcfatterson on the great weightloss this week keep it up hoping to see alot less of ye next week Daniellebaby15 well done you this week as I know the last 2week have been when your were sick how r you feeling now? Good luck with the refeed

slimgem said:
What fab losses today. Come on peeps yey!!!! Well done again squishy and Danielle xx

Thanks so much! Aren't we lipotrimmers just amazing?! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back