Monday Weigh in Club!!

Brilliant, well done Squishy 4lb lost and normal BMI. Best of luck wih the next stage of your weight loss journey.

Very well done Danielle, 4lb is brilliant. How come you're refeeding when you're still 37lb away from your goal?

17lb in 3weeks, that's fantastic, very well done Hanellis , you're doing really fab.

A great big well done to all the Monday Club Losers and best of luck this week.

5lbs off for me this week :) thats 20lbs in three weeks, I,m thrilled :D
Well done everyone on the great losses this week xx

Wow that's amazing Yeye, you are doing so well. Hope you have a great week again, looking forward to hearing your results next week.

Thanks so much redwinegirl and MsR! And that's a fantastic result YeYe, well done. Here's to another great week. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Massive well done, squishymcfatterson! :) Enjoy your re-feed! :D

Enjoy your re-feed too Daniellebaby15! :) Lovely loss again this week!

Really well done, hanellis! :) You've done so well so far.

Yeye, that's brilliant! :) Well done!

Well done slimgem and squishymcfatterson on the great weightloss this week keep it up hoping to see alot less of ye next week Daniellebaby15 well done you this week as I know the last 2week have been when your were sick how r you feeling now? Good luck with the refeed

Thank you Mburke, Still got an ear infection doctor has given me more antibiotics as the last lot didn't work but feeling better now have a husky voice which is better than no voice :) but I am pleased with the weight loss and looking forward to eating again :) thank you xx

Brilliant, well done Squishy 4lb lost and normal BMI. Best of luck wih the next stage of your weight loss journey.

Very well done Danielle, 4lb is brilliant. How come you're refeeding when you're still 37lb away from your goal?

17lb in 3weeks, that's fantastic, very well done Hanellis , you're doing really fab.

A great big well done to all the Monday Club Losers and best of luck this week.

Thank you Ms R, the pharmacist wants all his patients to start refeeding early so not rushing for Xmas as a lot have a few Xmas parties. Also the 37lb will get me to where I want to finish and stay he is doing refeed differently over 3weeks rather than 1 week so will still lose weight during this time x

Hi Everyone, I had my first WI last night and lost 10lbs!!! x x x

That's brilliant, lindsaylou! Well done. :)

aww thanks, its my totm as well so very hsppy. you are doing great, how are u coping? x x

Thank you, lindsaylou. :) I'm coping all right, but just want it to end now. Getting a little impatient as I only have three weeks to go now! I'll get there. :)

lindsaylou said:
Hi Everyone, I had my first WI last night and lost 10lbs!!! x x x

Fantastic! Well done. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you, although il be honest not sure how long i can stay on this. Its the weirdest feeling ever, i want to order the biggest ****** ever! but putting it in my mouth makes me feel ill????? anyone else feel like this?? i dont want to eat, but i do? god help me! lol x x x

lindsaylou said:
Thank you, although il be honest not sure how long i can stay on this. Its the weirdest feeling ever, i want to order the biggest ****** ever! but putting it in my mouth makes me feel ill????? anyone else feel like this?? i dont want to eat, but i do? god help me! lol x x x

I know exactly what you mean! I was the same way, obsessed with food programmes, recipe books, basically anything to do with food. I wanted to eat everything I saw! However, I can promise you it does get easier and not eating becomes "the norm". So much so that now I'm refeeding, it's actually a PAIN preparing food for myself! Hang on in there and you'll do great. X

Thanks all for ur encouragement! Some great losses going down :) x

lol glad it snt just me! I am the same, been watching come dine with me all week!! lol well did thnk i was going to cave today, s glad i havent! looking forward to that chinese still tho!!!! enjoy you food! lol x x

Sorry, I've just realised this was here. I lost 10lbs on Monday which was my first weigh in.

Well done to everyone.

Hi LimeDragon! :)

Well done for your first weigh-in. 10lbs is brilliant! :)

Hi Well Done on your first week loss that is brilliant!! How are u finding it? x x

Well done Limedragon, 10lbs is exactly what I lost in my first week and I've now lost 2st 5.5lb in 7 weeks!!!

Good luck with Week 2, it's not easy but it's easier than Week 1!!!

Back