Monday Weigh in Club!!

Hi everyone, just wanting a bit off advice if ok. I hav today had two glasses of sparkling flavoured water.... didnt realise until i drank them that i wsnt allowed it!! How much damage do u hink i have made? x x x

tigger22 said:
Hi all

Down 5.5 lb that's for last week too , not great but getting there ,
Week 1. -9lb
Week. 2. -0lb
Week. 3. - 5.5lb
Total loss - 14.5 lb
Thanks for the support
Tigger xx

That's amazing in 3 weeks! Well done to you!
I will hate it if I haven't lost a lot after this torture ha x

Well done all you Monday losers, it's so great to hear the losses, small or big they all add up in the end and it's the monthly total that we should be judging on. I would only get upset if I stop losing 1st per month as thats what we're supposed to be guaranteed so those who may be disappointed, look at the cumulative loss over a 4 week period and cheer up.

Not sure about the flavoured water as I don't like it anyway but I can't imagine you've done much damage.

Just 3 days to go til the next weigh in! How have we all got on so far this week? :) x

Thanx Goose! X

Down 0.8lb this week, 24lb in total since Sept 3rd. Missing the Lipotrim results! Best of luck to everyone for today. X

4lbs for me today, 2st 1lb in 5 weeks! I'm thrilled x

Well Done!!! x

Wow well done Yeye, 4lbs is brilliant and 2st 1lb in just 5 weeks. You'll be at your goal before you know it.

Fantastic YeYe, well done!

Hope your son is ok Tigger. X

well done yeye!! that is FANTASTIC!!! Hope all is ok tigger xx

Well done yeye!

I have lost 1lb but I'm ok with that as I've struggled with water this week. Good luck Monday losers xxxx

Thank u all, hope ur son's okay Tigger x

Well done everyone! I lost 4 pounds today! Starting my 5th week today. I feel like I'm in a much better frame of mind this week. Watch out world! Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well done all of you :)
Just had my weigh in and have lost 6 pounds this week which I was happy with! Seeing as though I was considering coming off it today, it's definitely made me feel more positive about carrying on.
Here's to week 4 :clap: x

Welldone slimgem - a pound of fat is a pound of fat!!! Well done for getting it off and its better off than om ;) keep at it, you are doing so well

ohhh silver79 I'm scared!!! I think everyone better watch out. fantastic loss and glad u feel super motivated and ready to take on the world, makes all the difference!

Beckiieboop - keep going hun, you can soooo do this, 6lbs! Wow in a week, absolutley fantastic, difficult to get losses like that on otherdiets, you are doing so well so imglad you've not decided tocome off.

well done all of u xx

Thanks goose I'm fine with a lb off lol. Next week my aim is to lose 2stone so ill catch up heehee!! Xx

Back