Monday Weigh in Club!!

Delighted with my 3lb loss today, especially with my few glitches over the weekend! Im one Happy Bunny :)

Very well done Silver79 4lbs is a brilliant loss. Keep strong and you'll soon be at your goal and in slinky sexy outfits again.

Beckiieboop, 6lbs is amazing, very well done and really glad your sticking with the plan. Again its hard work but sooo very worth it for the fantastic results.

Slimgem, 1lb of pure fat loss is brilliant, remember what I always say, look at 2pkts of lard in a supermarket refrigerator and then you'll appreciate just how much 1lb really is.
pGood luck everrybody for next week xx

Patricia32, 3lbs is a great loss, stick with the plan 100% and the weight will fly off. good luck for next week.

Thanks Ms R
I always remember your motto...it keeps me going strong xxxx (well said by the way :) xxx

Thanks Ms R oh don't worry i will not be having anymore glitches!

Thank you all for your lovely support :) xx

I think most people know my view on this, its just not worth it. You will have lits more anniversaries but the difference will be that you'll be sexy & slim in a slinky dress and probaby in a restaurant celebrating. Think of the long term and why you're doing this x

Well done Patricia, ure gonna be a skinnie minnie in no time girl!

Thanks Goose, i hope so! Believe it or not im really enjoying it now and the weigh in is my most important day of the week :) Roll on next Monday lol

Well done everyone on your Monday club weightlosses ye are doing fab keep it up

Well done everyone, fantastic losses!!! X

4lb for me this week!!

Well done Hanellis, 4lb is a great loss and it will be all fat! Good luck for next week.

Awesome everyone!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Woohoo! Down 2.2lb this morning. Calorie counting is obviously working!

WOW Squishy, you're doing fab, very well done to you. I can't wait to be doing the same and losing the last 10lb or whatever by healthy eating and exercise.

Ms R said:
WOW Squishy, you're doing fab, very well done to you. I can't wait to be doing the same and losing the last 10lb or whatever by healthy eating and exercise.

Thanks Ms R! It was a bit scary at first but getting into the swing of it now!

squishymcfatterson said:
Woohoo! Down 2.2lb this morning. Calorie counting is obviously working!

That's so fantastic squishy ... Makes us all feel do much more positive about healthy eating after LT!

3lbs off this week so 15lbs in 3 weeks so delighted :) but i have decide to refeed today due to bowel issues i suffer from and this diet is affecting me badly so gonna come off for a few weeks and then try again :-(

Well done squishy on that weight loss your going to be at goal in no time

Best of luck patricia32 on the rest of your weightloss journey sorry to see u go so soon also well done on the 3lbs today

Back