Monday Weigh in Club!!

Ms R said:
Well Nina, how good did you do this week???? Brilliantly, thats how good!! Very well done, its really encouraging when you have a big loss like that and only 1lb off a half stone loss in just 2 weeks.....6lb of pure fat you've lost, awesome.

Yeye, still steaming ahead with your weight loss, brilliant, very well done. I also take issue with the conversion my pharmacy do from Kg to lbs but then I just thought what the heck, I only go by their scales once a week anyway so at least its consistent.

Ur right Mrs R. They use a printed sheet and come to think of it she always says "I'll have to round it up". 2lbs tho :-( Anyhow, it'll show next week x

Hi all i got my 5th weigh in this morning and lost another 4 pounds so that brings my total to 32 pounds in 5 weeks Absolutly delighted only another 20 pounds to go and ill be a healthy bmi

Yeah well done Suziepie, thats excellent and not far off a healthy BMI, awesome. Best of luck next week too x

Good luck Monday crew! X

Yes good luck to you all x

Thanks YeYe and MsR! Up nice and early to weigh and measure here. Down 5.2lb this week, which brings me to goal! Started refeed yesterday.

Best of luck to the rest of my Monday buddies! X

That's better! Lost 2.4kg/5.2lbs this week. My best loss since week 1 :) :)

Thanks YeYe and MsR! Up nice and early to weigh and measure here. Down 5.2lb this week, which brings me to goal! Started refeed yesterday.

Brilliant news Squishy and an incentive to us all that it can be done. I'm really pleased for you because you've stuck at it, been determined and you've got your reward. It's there for all of us if we want it. Best wishes.

That's better! Lost 2.4kg/5.2lbs this week. My best loss since week 1 :) :)

Fantastic loss! Let's hope it a 5.2lb club for us all this week. Great reward for your fantastic will power this week.

Well done Squishy! That's fantastic!!! X

Well done Teapot too x

5lbs off for me today :) x

Well done Squishy and Yeye! Fantastic results! Thanks Busy Mum fingers crossed everyone has a good loss this week :)

Well what a fantastic start to the week, well done Monday losers.

Teapot, didn't I say you will lose more as you go along??? It's the overall weight loss you need to look at an now you're flying, brilliant, very well done and best of luck for next week.

Squishy......Yey!!! at goal, that's brilliant, well done lady. I hope to be following in your footsteps in 3 weeks. Good luck with the refeed and maintaining.

Yeye.....wow how amazing are you......5lb loss that's just awesome. I bet you were ecstatic when they told you how much you'd lost. I really hoping for big loss this week so fingers crossed. Best of luck to you for next week.

Thanx Mrs R, hope u get what u want! X

Thanks so much everyone. Looking like a good Monday for us all, fingers crossed! X

Well what a fantastic start to the week, well done Monday losers.

Teapot, didn't I say you will lose more as you go along??? It's the overall weight loss you need to look at an now you're flying, brilliant, very well done and best of luck for next week.

Squishy......Yey!!! at goal, that's brilliant, well done lady. I hope to be following in your footsteps in 3 weeks. Good luck with the refeed and maintaining.

Yeye.....wow how amazing are you......5lb loss that's just awesome. I bet you were ecstatic when they told you how much you'd lost. I really hoping for big loss this week so fingers crossed. Best of luck to you for next week.

Thanks Ms R I love it when you're right :)

Brilliant squishy! Well done bet ur so pleased to be at target!! Help me through refeed haha I refer Friday!

Brilliant squishy! Well done bet ur so pleased to be at target!! Help me through refeed haha I refer Friday!

No problem Natalie! Any questions, just shout! I have a diary in the main diary section, called Mission Possible, where I like to now strut around in my skinny jeans ;)

Back