Monday Weigh in Club!!

Haha great! Is that lipo trim diary forum? Need help! Ha you don't put weigh on during refeed do u?

No, the main diary section right at the main forum list. Or if you're on your phone, click on my pic and go to "All Threads Started By User" and it'll be there!

No, once you stick to refeed you'll probably even drop another pound or two as it's still restricted calories!

Lost 3lbs today:happy036:

Well done Nina!!! :D

Well done to the Monday losers!!! X

Well done to everyone that was weight today remember ye re one step closer to goal

No, the main diary section right at the main forum list. Or if you're on your phone, click on my pic and go to "All Threads Started By User" and it'll be there!

No, once you stick to refeed you'll probably even drop another pound or two as it's still restricted calories!

I've found it thanks! I'm gunna start one myself! :) hoping refeed will be good to me ha!! Sorry for the multiple posts

Really hoping for 3lbs off on Monday to get me to 4st in 11wks. Doubt it tho TotM :-(
Boy have I been a biatch this week!!!
I'm massively lacking sleep too as my baby girl (6 months) has bronchilitus :-( poor little chicken. She's on the mend now tho x

Really hoping for 3lbs off on Monday to get me to 4st in 11wks. Doubt it tho TotM :-(
I'm massively lacking sleep too as my baby girl (6 months) has bronchilitus :-( poor little chicken. She's on the mend now tho x

Fingers crossed u get ur 3lb this week I'm really hoping for another 3lb or more if I can as after this weigh in I have 1 final week left on tfr! Find it so daunting!!
I'm yet to have my totm in the 7 weeks I've been doin LT! Don't no wether I would have had the symptoms at all tho?
Glad to hear ur lil one is on the mend! Hope u have a better week with lots of sleep this week :)

Fingers crossed u get ur 3lb this week I'm really hoping for another 3lb or more if I can as after this weigh in I have 1 final week left on tfr! Find it so daunting!!
I'm yet to have my totm in the 7 weeks I've been doin LT! Don't no wether I would have had the symptoms at all tho?
Glad to hear ur lil one is on the mend! Hope u have a better week with lots of sleep this week :)

Thank u Nataliej! Oh how I love my sleep, an absolute luxury with nippers :)
Good luck to u too x

Your weight losses have been fabulous so fingers crossed you make it. LT with a 6 month old is hard enough never mind a poorly 6 month old. Hope you both get some proper sleep soon!

Your weight losses have been fabulous so fingers crossed you make it. LT with a 6 month old is hard enough never mind a poorly 6 month old. Hope you both get some proper sleep soon!

Thanx BM! It's been a tough week, poorly 6 month old and hyper hemmed in almost 3 year old! We're on the other side of it now thankfully x

Good luck Monday losers! X

So chuffed just back from being weighed and lost 2.8kg = 6.16lbs :D which takes me below 110kg!

So chuffed just back from being weighed and lost 2.8kg = 6.16lbs :D which takes me below 110kg!

Well done Teapot! But isn't there 16oz in a pound? U've lost half a stone! X

Well done Teapot! But isn't there 16oz in a pound? U've lost half a stone! X

My lack of sleep is showing! 6lbs 1oz, sorry :-( x

4lbs for me this week, 3 achievements;

4st gone
Into 15's
Into size 18

Yeay me! :-D x

4lbs for me this week, 3 achievements;

4st gone
Into 15's
Into size 18

Yeay me! :-D x

WooHoo Yeye! Fantastic you've cracked 4st!!!!!!! What a fab week for all 3 achievements! x

WOW well done Teapot, that's an amazing loss in just 1 week and it not being the first week, brilliant result. Onwards and downwards for you m'lady!!!

Yeye, CONGRATULATION.........isn't it fantastic to achieve 3 goals all in 1 sweep!!!! Totally brilliant and I reckon those 18s will be hanging of you soon too.

Well done ladies, brilliant start to the week by both of you, let's hope the rest of the gang do as well this week too, you've certianly set the bar high!!

Back