Monday Weigh in Club!!

Well done Daisy, that's a brilliant result and will certainly give you a much needed boost for week 2. Week 1 is notoriously difficult, I know and I'm experiencing it again now after re-starting after my Christmas break. I'm finding it harder because I've only got 20lbs to lose to my goal so have lots of people saying how slim I am so it doesn't help when I'm struggling with each and every shake. I'm just looking forward to my weigh in on Saturday so hopefully like you, I get a really good boost to help me sail to my final goal.

Best of luck for week 2, remember to log on here often and post as you should find it helpful and very supportive.

Well done Daisy, that's a brilliant result and will certainly give you a much needed boost for week 2. Week 1 is notoriously difficult, I know and I'm experiencing it again now after re-starting after my Christmas break. I'm finding it harder because I've only got 20lbs to lose to my goal so have lots of people saying how slim I am so it doesn't help when I'm struggling with each and every shake. I'm just looking forward to my weigh in on Saturday so hopefully like you, I get a really good boost to help me sail to my final goal.

Best of luck for week 2, remember to log on here often and post as you should find it helpful and very supportive.

Thankyou Mrs R, Your weight loss is great!! I totally relate to your comments about it being difficult to lose the last 20lbs when you are getting all the great compliments. That happened to me in 2010 after losing 6 stone I felt like I had won the lottery! everyone was saying I looked amazing and I felt great so it was so difficult to keep motivated to lose the last stone or so. I ended up trying to lose it another way but it didnt work and i eventually put back on. This is my 3rd and hopefully final time on L.T. Good luck with those last 20lbs huni you sooo deserve to get them off :D

Morning all! 1.2 kg = 2.64 lbs this week. Better than losing nothing :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Well done! It's all going in the right direction!

I weighed in today and lost 6.5 lbs in the last week. I'm happy with that as i was naughty a couple of times- healthy but off plan. I have 2lbs to get back to my goal weight again. I'm hoping I can do that by wed as I will have to refeed again on Thursday. 'm going on holiday at the end of the month and then I will return again to TFR at the end of feb.

Wishing everyone good luck for their weigh in today x

Well done! It's all going in the right direction!

I weighed in today and lost 6.5 lbs in the last week. I'm happy with that as i was naughty a couple of times- healthy but off plan. I have 2lbs to get back to my goal weight again. I'm hoping I can do that by wed as I will have to refeed again on Thursday. 'm going on holiday at the end of the month and then I will return again to TFR at the end of feb.

Wishing everyone good luck for their weigh in today x

Thank you and well done Sandy!! Fingers crossed for Wednesday for you!!! :)

Down 5.5 lbs in my first week, hoping for more next week or is that greedy? :eek:

I have been weighing myself at home this week and I feel like I haven't lost anything. I'm really worried for Monday! I haven't cheated at all. Drinking only black tea occasionally and only having shakes. What else could be wrong? :cry:

I have been weighing myself at home this week and I feel like I haven't lost anything. I'm really worried for Monday! I haven't cheated at all. Drinking only black tea occasionally and only having shakes. What else could be wrong? :cry:

Are you drinking enough water? It can make a big difference especially if you're not going to the loo. I'm not keen on getting weighed at home everyday, I think it adds to the stress and you can become neurotic about it and affect your day. Your body maybe adjusting and you need to give it time to. Take heart, staying 100% means you are going to lose weight, and you need to look longer term than just this week. It all adds up, stay strong and good luck for Monday x x x

Got weighed in today after a terrifying drive there and back and have lost 2.3kgs = 5lbs this week :)

That's brilliant silverwombat, well done! X

Got weighed in today after a terrifying drive there and back and have lost 2.3kgs = 5lbs this week :)

Fantastic Kay! Your weight loss is fabulous. Look out 15 stone barrier, you'll be crashing through it next week.

Back