Monday Weigh in Club!!

My first week lost 7 1/4 pounds!!! Delighted is an understatement :D

Excellent loss Patricia! Best wishes from week 2 x

Monday Weigh-in.

Hi,

I lost 4lb this week making a total of 10lb in 2 weeks. I have had to adjust the belt on my jeans too - the last knotch!!!

How is everyone else doing?

Fantastic Kay! Your weight loss is fabulous. Look out 15 stone barrier, you'll be crashing through it next week.

Thanks BusyMum, it was a wonderful surprise - last week was really tough. Good things come to those that persist :)

Well done Katisis, Patricia and Silverwombat!!!! Fab losses this week, well done! x x x

Very well done peeps. Doing so well. Xx

Teapot said:
Got weighed in today after a terrifying drive there and back and have lost 2.3kgs = 5lbs this week :)

I'm so pleased for you teapot! At least you risked your life to find out some good news!!! :)

sandy38 said:
Well doneKatisis, Patricia and Silverwombat

Oh oh i pressed the button too early! Congrats on your losses this week ladies! Some great numbers there!

I weighed in today and I'm the same as I was last week and I'm on day 5 of refeed... I lost 1.5lb during the week and gained 1lb back this morn. Ill be so happy if it stays at that this week!

Good luck this week my Monday weighers! X

Morning all!

Just been weighed and have lost 2.2kgs = 4.84lbs :)

Wow Kay,
Well done, your loses are fantastic. You should be so proud of yourself.
sarah.x

Thanks Sarah

Some days have been tough, but you just have to push through. LT is the miracle I've been looking for so I can start afresh. It's so hard when the mountain seems so high to climb. I can see the road ahead now and all the doubts are put aside. I am going to do it and all the mental torture, especially at the beginning has been so worth it.

Good luck to you on your journey, I'm here for quite a while longer x x x

I'm gettin weighed tomorrow this week due to my shifts! So will update tomorrow :p Been so hungry this week though :cry: Fingers crossed I get a good result x

Thank you SW, fingers and toes crossed for a great result tomorrow x x x

Wow SW, well done!!!! You're already a third of the way through your journey :) :) :happy096:

Well done on your loss,this is my second week I lost 4.2 lb first week I have weighed myself this morning and I have gone uo 2 lb any ideas I am drinking 2 litres of water Thankyou Julie

Back