Monday Weigh in Club!!

Just joining in with the Monday Weigh ins! Im new hear had my week 1 weigh in and lost 9 1/2 lb!! :)

Welcome Spandoodle!

Fantastic first week loss. Let me know on the February Challenge thread is you'd like to make a pledge and join us for the challenge this month :)

6 lbs off this week well just under ;) so pleased x

Well done Charlie, that's fantastic! x x x

Did u weigh today teapot? Thank you xxx

Yep I did Charlie and lost just over 4lbs, which takes my loss to 5st 4lbs, my BMI under 30 and I now weigh very just under 200 lbs ;) A good day really :)

Wow that's excellent. Well done! Xxx

Thank you! x x x

Yep I did Charlie and lost just over 4lbs, which takes my loss to 5st 4lbs, my BMI under 30 and I now weigh very just under 200 lbs ;) A good day really :)

So many milestones in one week, that is fantastic! Well done on sticking with it, you must look like a different person :)

So many milestones in one week, that is fantastic! Well done on sticking with it, you must look like a different person :)

Thanks Nic. I don't notice so much myself, but people around me comment a lot. When you're shrinking down all over at the same time, it's hard to notice the difference if you know what I mean. At least now I'm not worried about whether my bum will fit in a chair, I now take it for granted that it will. My watch strap is getting loose again and I bought some size 18 trousers last week for business meetings - and really buying clothes is the only way I can really measure the difference. Roll on size 16 in 5/6 weeks time (I hope)

Hope you're feeling ok getting back on 100%. You're probably going to have a great loss again next weigh in! x x x

First weigh in today, im so happy lost a 1st :Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

weight.png

Last edited:

Well done Kay that's fantastic! Your weight loss in such a short period of time is amazing and your BMI!!! Brilliant!

I am a day late weighing this week due to work, week 2 i have lost 6lbs :). Still not hit that 1stone though:(

I am a day late weighing this week due to work, week 2 i have lost 6lbs :). Still not hit that 1stone though:(

That is a fantastic second week loss! Well done. That stone barrier will be gone next week.

Not happy with my weigh in. Gained 1/2lb :cry:

Weight loss can be so disappointing sometimes especially when you think you've done everything right and can find no reason for it. You've had such a fantastic first week's loss especially considering you are not following a VLCD. I hope that the success from your first week will be enough to keep you going and feeling postive for week 3.

Back