Monday Weigh in Club!!

Didn't notice this Monday Weigh In Club thread, and went and started another thread. Sorry about that
:(

Anyway
(to echo my post on the other thread :p) had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 10 pounds. I was a bit concerned at first, as this seems a lot to lose in just one week, but looking around the forum I notice that others have had similar results. Now it's a case of keeping up the good work, and working on making a slimmer me :D

Welcome to the monday club Mia and Volstern, yous are off to a great start :)

Well done on the 5lbs Anna-Marie :)

Frankie don't get disheartened on the 1.5lbs loss, i heard before that 1lbs a week is a 4 stone loss in a year!! but lipotrim works way quicker so you're flying to your end goal :)

Thanks Cath :) Day 16 and still going strong..it really does get easier..love this diet :) xx

Good luck for tomorrow ladies :) x x x

Well done Sarah!! :)

Lost 1.5kg = just over 3lbs and takes me to 74kg. Start refeeding today:)

5lb for me, makes up for last week x

Well done ladies & Good luck for the re-feed Kay, I bet you're results will be amazing, you have such determination, it's so refreshing! I lost 1.8Kg today which is around 3.5lbs and it's totm so I am really happy with that :) best of luck all of you for the rest of the week, we're all doing fab and should be really proud of ourselves!! :D xxxxx

Well done Anna!!! :)

Fantastic! Well done :)

the monday club is rockin'! i lost 6lbs this week :)

between everyone that's got weighed so far we've lost over 2 stone today, well done us :D

Well done Louth lady! ( my family is from Dundalk know it well! ) that's a great loss and good luck on your refeed Kay :) everyone well done fab losses xxx

thanks Lauren, i'm only 20 minutes from Dundalk, it's such a small world :)

Well done ladies!!

Excellent Eva!

Back