Monday Weigh in Club!!

Volstern said:
Managed to drop six pounds this week, so I'm well pleased with myself :D

Hi just wondering are you exercising your losses are great am just on my second week had a similar loss to your first week would be great if I got losses like yours

10lbs for me:D

I am back to try LT again after a success in 2010. Just had my first weeks weigh in and lost 10lb :) it's the start to a long journey.

Hi just wondering are you exercising your losses are great am just on my second week had a similar loss to your first week would be great if I got losses like yours

Personally I don't do any exercise at all. To be honest I'm a bit of a lazy bugger :( But as from next week, Monday 1st July, I've decided to set up an exercise plan starting with walking and using a stationary bike, and then slowly adding some mild weight training.

Another five pounds off this week. That's four stone since April :) I wonder how much we've all lost collectively? It probably weighs as much as several people :D

Volstern said:
Another five pounds off this week. That's four stone since April :) I wonder how much we've all lost collectively? It probably weighs as much as several people :D

That is fantastic am sure your sooo pleased

had my first weigh in yesterday 7.5lb off is that good? struggled yesterday but ok today but have missed a shake!

had my first weigh in yesterday 7.5lb off is that good? struggled yesterday but ok today but have missed a shake!

Over half a stone loss on your first weigh in sounds good to me, well done :) Try not to skip any shakes; you need all the nutrients and vitamins they provide when you are on this type of diet. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey :)

Hi Started Lipotrim yesterday is it ok to join your group. I have a feeling im going to need all the support i can get lol thanks jennie x

Volstern that's fantastic since April! I'm thinking of doing this diet I'm worried about the hunger due to my anxiety though I panic if I feel weak etc. how much is this diet per week? Thinking of joining I have an underactive thyroid but from what I can read it works! Xx

Forgot to post yesterday in here. Lost 7 and a half pounds on my first week! Very happy!!!! :) Well done to everyone else on their amazing losses! xx

Hi guys, was previously in the Friday club but couldn't make the appointment Friday so am on Monday weigh ins..
This week 5 lb for me... woohooo
Hope everyone is having a great week, summer has finally arrived!!!
Scorching!!

Again, forgot to post yesterday but lost another 3 and a half pounds. 11lbs altogether in 2 weeks. Really pleased :)

Back