Monday Weigh in Club!!

I've lost another 4lb this week so that's 27lb in 5 weeks have another 3 weeks till I stop for a party was hoping for a stone but doubtful :(

Hi all,
today is my first day so I'll be a Monday weigh in. Had breakfast - so far so good lol.

Natasha x

Hiya all, week 1 done and 8.2lbs off!!!!!! I am so chuffed!!!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats on the weight loss Bourke's Girl best of luck for your second week :)

Week 1 and 6lb loss - woo hoo

Well done my first weigh in this morning too lost 8lb but felt disappointed as wanted more it so tough going without food but I know if we stick with it we be delighted with the end results :confused:

Mousie68 - 8lb is amazing!! Don't be disappointed. I've stuck 100% and attended 3 boot camp sessions this week, there wasn't possibly anything more I could have done so if it's 6lb or 2lb or 1lb as long as I'm sticking I know it has to come off and if it averages out at 1st a month then that would be fantastic. Stay motivated for week 2 - it will work!

Week 2: -4lb :) And BMI dropped to "Overweight" from "Obese"

Well done I also lost 4lb was quiet disappointed as hoping for more but it another bit off gonna do it for 2 more weeks see what I lose if I not happy with it I will just eat health and walk in lost it before that way but was hoping for a quick fix with lipotrim but that's me all over.no patience :(

i didnt know there was a monday weight in club but i lost 5.5lb today. well done to everyone else today

h x

Well done Monday club, all going in the right direction.

Mousie68, if I could stick to healthy eating I would too. Unfortunately when I start eating I'm not very good at stopping or avoiding the wrong stuff hence the all or nothing approach for me :( I like the strictness of meal replacement and no counting. Good luck for your next 2 Weeks...

Tanx suzi would love to keep going on this too but don't think I can do it in want to see good results on the scales for 100% tfr because it is hard and if I can eat healthy and walk and I know what you mean about food I too make wrong decisions I love cakes and biscuits and ice cream but I on meds that make me feel hungry all the time and it so hard to controll that's why my weight goes up and down like a yoyo do you have much to lose? I would love to reach 10st am 16st at the moment :eek:

I would like to get to 9 1/2 stone so almost 3 stone to go, I'm hoping by Christmas or before that I'll get there, my problem will be the maintenance... I did the allaboutw8 vlcd about 5 years ago and started at a similar weight and reached goal after 16 weeks, I maintained for 2 years then moved house and job and slowly put it all back on :-( this time I know what I did wrong and I've taken up exercise too so I'm hoping to have learned from the mistakes...lets see!

Fair play to you hope you get to goal soon ye maintaining it is always the problem it easy slipping back to old habits but I no energy on this and I need my energy running after a toddler she saps up all my energy so I not even walking this time around so maybe that's why I not getting the results i wishing for infact I know it is I was walking 10k everyday before I had her :mad:

Well, another 3.5lb loss this week. Was hoping for the 4lb to reach the stone but very close :) Onwards and Downwards

4lb down for me

h x

Well done ladies, nearly a stone between us :)

Well done Suzi, Natty and Harriet :) great losses :) x

Back