Monday weigh in...

skinnymini2be

Have my first weigh in tomorrow, I'm excited; nervous; and counting down the minutes! I have been 100% committed this week so I'm really hoping for a good result.....roll on tomorrow best of luck to everyone weighing in!

Just had my weigh in and I'm 6lbs down ... Very happy :-D. Anyone else weighing in today? Best of luck to all xxx

That's great! Almost half a stone.
I'm going early this week as I can't make my usual day.

Don't forget to change your stats btw!

Oh must update the stats - thanks for the reminder!!! Good luck at your WI

Thanks ladenton :-D

Morning all, just wondering if anyone feels nauseous or acidic sometimes on lipotrim? I had it quite bad yesterday but couldn't really figure out why! Would appreciate any thoughts....

Morning love, I did on day 8, I put it down to a stomach virus as there was one going round, I wasn't sick, just felt it for a day and a half and very tired, but as quickly as it came on, it went, not too sure if it's related.

Hope ur feeling better soon :) xx

Thanks for that- strange it was my day 8 too! Hopefully it will be gone today so :)

Happy to report the nauseous has passed :) feeling much better now! Onwards and downwards...

well I had my second weigh in this morning and I was down 3lbs...I was hoping for more but I guess its all going in the right direction :hmm:

Well done huni :)

Thanks ladies, can't help but feel a little disappointed - I've stuck to it 100%; drank plenty of water and even exercised ( definitely a new thing for me!)
Would have a liked a few more gone ... Maybe next week!

Thanks I know you're right!!!

Roll on tomorrows weigh in....

Back