Monday weigh in

Have lost 7lbs in the past 2 weeks :)

Another 4 lb off, hopefully never to see ever again :)

10lbs off, despite Christmas :-D

Wow girls, your losses are inspiring! Only joined on here yesterday. Was down 1.5lb tonight, bringing my loss to 1st 11.5lbs. Not a huge loss but it's def in the right direction :D

Everyone is doing so well, it makes me feel I can do it even when I am thinking there is no way!!! Thank you!!!

Everyone is doing so well, it makes me feel I can do it even when I am thinking there is no way!!! Thank you!!!
You'll soon be quoting nice big losses yourself k8joealf! My first stone came off in a month and has slowed down considerably (with a break in the middle!). Best of luck!

Good luck girls, I know I'm 5 stone down now and so proud of myself but still 7 to go, a lot of perseverance and patience is required, lol

2lbs loss for me, first week back on ww - fab I've had a loss, but secretly hoped it would be more!

1.3kg off for me, need to step it up a bit as I'd like to lose another 3kg before my birthday in 3 weeks.

Well done. You've done really well so far.

Hey guys, I don't know if it's cheeky to post here. But do you guys do weekly weigh ins? Im a member of slimming world but need some motivation!

Gained 1lb this week but I'm happy enough with that as it was my * week, my birthday and St Patricks weekend! I never stood a chance and didn't really try once I hit the weekend. And to be honest I really enjoyed treating myself :)
Back on track again now, mushy pea curry made for the rest of the week.

Back