MONDAY WEIGH IN!!

weemo

Trying again!!!
I have had my weigh in and lost 1lb this week ~ happy enough with this as AF is lurking and I feel like a water melon!

Good luck to anyone else who has their WI to-day xx

Hiya, Welldone on your loss. My weighin is tonight....not looking forward to it though as went out drinking saturday night!! Had a great night and saved all my sins over the week period but alcohol is soooooo bad!! lol Anyway will wait and see what happens. Good luck everyone.

Well done on your loss! Keep up the good work!

Good Luck all Monday weighers. :)

I am going back tomorrow after a whole week of binging on alcohol and takeaways (House move) so have probably put on a stone!

well done hun x

Well done Mary! and good luck all the Monday weighers xx

Well done Weemjo, I WI today 1LB off for me too, Leader gave us all a challenge this week, eat 5 SS foods a day before we use any syns !
hoping for a good weight loss this week

Well done on your losses and good luck to those weighing later

Good luck to all Monday WI's. and well done to those who have lost already and chin up to those who havent :)

I got weighed this morning - put on 3.5lbs - not too worried tho - it's only the second gain I've had in 3 months and it was a combination of TOTM and celebrating after the Race for Life - went out last night for an Indian buffet and far too much alcohol - hope to get it all back off this week tho.

Well done Weemo & eye6769! Good idea about the SS too!

Good luck everyone!
Christine xx

Hiya im very pleased lost 3lbs, got my three stone award and slimmer of the month for April :)

well done nik86! well done to all monday weighers! i am weighing tomorrow for the second time but strangly im more nervous this week than i was last week!!

I lost 3lb, very pleased as i've been quite naughty and I honestly expected to maintain. Also got my 1/2 stone award.

Woo hoo, well done everyone!! :)

I lost 3lb, very pleased as i've been quite naughty and I honestly expected to maintain. Also got my 1/2 stone award.

Woo hoo, well done everyone!! :)

Well done you!!!!

And well done everyone else too!! x x

Well done everyone!

I weighed in at 3.30 instead of 9.30am today and I had lost 5lb :)

I got SOW. Was really happy, but felt bad as it wasn't my normal class. I felt I was stealing from them lol

I just lost half a pound this week. :sigh: But at least it's a loss - it's going in the right direction! :)

Bit miffed cos I am sooooo close to my 2 stone award! :gimi: It will be mine next week! :sign0151:

Good luck everyone! :cross:

Back