• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

MONDAY WEIGH IN!!

Hiya, Welldone on your loss. My weighin is tonight....not looking forward to it though as went out drinking saturday night!! Had a great night and saved all my sins over the week period but alcohol is soooooo bad!! lol Anyway will wait and see what happens. Good luck everyone.

Well done on your loss! Keep up the good work!

Good Luck all Monday weighers. :)

I am going back tomorrow after a whole week of binging on alcohol and takeaways (House move) so have probably put on a stone!

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Well done Mary! and good luck all the Monday weighers xx

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
Well done Weemjo, I WI today 1LB off for me too, Leader gave us all a challenge this week, eat 5 SS foods a day before we use any syns !
hoping for a good weight loss this week

I got weighed this morning - put on 3.5lbs - not too worried tho - it's only the second gain I've had in 3 months and it was a combination of TOTM and celebrating after the Race for Life - went out last night for an Indian buffet and far too much alcohol - hope to get it all back off this week tho.

Well done Weemo & eye6769! Good idea about the SS too!

Good luck everyone!
Christine xx

henna!

I can do this............
well done nik86! well done to all monday weighers! i am weighing tomorrow for the second time but strangly im more nervous this week than i was last week!!

I lost 3lb, very pleased as i've been quite naughty and I honestly expected to maintain. Also got my 1/2 stone award.

Woo hoo, well done everyone!! :)

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
I lost 3lb, very pleased as i've been quite naughty and I honestly expected to maintain. Also got my 1/2 stone award.

Woo hoo, well done everyone!! :)

Well done you!!!!

And well done everyone else too!! x x

Fuffs

This is really the time!
Well done everyone!

I weighed in at 3.30 instead of 9.30am today and I had lost 5lb :)

I got SOW. Was really happy, but felt bad as it wasn't my normal class. I felt I was stealing from them lol

I just lost half a pound this week. :sigh: But at least it's a loss - it's going in the right direction! :)

Bit miffed cos I am sooooo close to my 2 stone award! :gimi: It will be mine next week! :sign0151:

Good luck everyone! :cross: