Monday weighers

I lost 3 pounds this week - 3.5 pounds to go to target now but I don't think I will do this well next week as we are out on Saturday for dinner at a friends & I have no control over the menu, planning to save my syns anyway & try to minimise the damage, I reckon though that if I can not gain this week then (fingers crossed) I will be at target by the 24th August

I lost half a pound not too bad though since i have been on holiday and on star week

well done to everyone who have lost. wish i could say the same. I had sat and sunday off from diet and managed to put on 5 lbs! so that means all my three weeks of all the hard work has been undone!! and to top it all off my partner has been laid off work due to lack of material so no income coming in!! could not have come at a worse time!!!

Sorry to hear about your partner's job :(
Hope something comes up soon. Don't give up on the plan especially if you've spent money on paying weekly subs!

I've come to the conclusion that if you're a Monday weigher you have to be a Sunday saint! I was going to have a few drinkies this Sunday as going to football with my dad but think I will have to stick to the diet coke now (am out Fri and Sat nights too!) otherwise I don't know what I'll see on the scales next week.

Hi thanks aliflower i actually weighed myself this morning after massive dominos pizza had digested and I have only really gained 2 lbs which I am happy about because I knew I ran the risk. I went straight back on the diet yesterday and went food shopping for all slimmign world stuff so I am staying on it, I wont let it dishearten me lol!! also partner has got someone ringing him back about a job later so fingers crossed!!!

Well done everyone, some great results here! :D

I lost 1.5 lbs this week, bringing me nicely near to Target! It's within reach now!! :gimi:

3.5 llb for me this week , I'm well chuffed . I had put on 1/2 llb last week struggling to get back on plan after my holidays. So now only 1/2llb to my 1.5 stone award & if I manage 3.5 again next week I'll get my club 10 too ;)

Back