Monday WI people!!

why the sad face, thats good! you have exactly half way there now :D

Oh yeah! Duh, I hadn't realised that. That has cheered me up, thanx for that hun :)

I think sometimes my expectations get too high and I think as we are consuming such a minute amount of calories, the weight should be dropping off much faster than it does. xx

eek so nervous. My WI was cr*p last week, so hoping for more this week, If lose more than 2 I'll be ok. If I lose less there's no point me doing this and I'll do WW instead as I can lose that per week eating!! So will post tonight and keep updated.
Tried drinking more water this week, don't think I've been totally successful, oh well

Positive, mental, attitude

Yeah baby!! 4.5 lbs

Feeling sooooooooo chuffed as I know it's working finally and last week who knows what went wrong!!

Well done to the Monday Club. I feel very guilty about temporarily abandoning you this week but feel free to add my 3.4lb from Friday to the total.

I am missing you all but managed to sneak onto the computer briefly - until my sis comes searching for me and asking why I am abandoning her!!!

x

Hi Guy's - i haven't weighed in today as away from home and my chemist....i am going to wait till next Monday for a double whammy (hopefully) - well done everyone else!!! xx

i'll add up the totals later, off to bed now from night shift. well done everyone! :D:D:D

3lbs for me!

So..... the grand total is.....

drum roll please.....:party0038:

42.7lbs or 3 stone and 0.7lbs!!!:wow:

woooooohoooooooo:party0023:

well done everyone - thanks for posting them on this thread. :D:D

can i have all your losses for a week please?

thats roughly what i have to lose (a little more than i have to lose) can you donate your losses to me for one week? i could be at target by next week! :D:D:D:D:D

Back