Monday WI Results/ Good luck x

Weemo - you could def do a half stone off in 5 weeks - that would prob be another dress size! Try some Success Express days and really focus on superfree foods.

Awww, thanks Stacey for your support - the thought of this wedding is motivating me and I really hope I can lose a half stone before then. Good luck for your WI, take care, xx

I'VE LOST 6lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

Well done to all who lost this week and <<<bigs hugs>>> to those who gained, put it behind you and next WI it'll have dropped off again.
I lost .5lb which was good considering I went away for the weekend:D

I lost 2.5lb this week :) - please can someone tell me how to put the slimming world stickers on your siggy. I got slimmer of the week and 7lb off today :)

well i managed to lose just the 1lb considering i had a bad on/off week but back on track from tomorrow :)

I lost 6lbs, very suprised. We have a very close family member critically ill in hospital at the moment so I have been here there and everywhere. Managed to stick to the plan though

Another 3.5lb gone and (nearly) forgotten about!
I also got my club 10 award, slimmer of the week, and 2.5st award!
Well done to all who lost, and ((((big hugs)))) to those who gained.

Just realised, i'm half way to half way (!) of my target weight loss!

wow!! Some amazing loses and awards!

To the gains...I have dont this journey a few times and know how it feels. But, I look forward to hearing your good losses next week :)

I lost 0.5lb :( But, went to eat at an all you can eat last night for my sis's birthday. It was relatively safe...I just think the volume of food was prob still wedged in my tummy this morning lol

On a serious note, I have to concentrate on speed foods this week and drink more water.

Good luck WI's for the rest of the week :)

Back