Monday WI

Harrie

Silver Member
I'm ecstatic! After a not very good week - although I did keep a rough guesstimate of syns and didn't hit over 100 - I've lost 0.5lbs :) bringing my total now up to 9lbs :D

Now I know some of you lose that in a week :D but it's a big milestone for me and I'm very happy losing small amounts just so long as I'm losing! So now I'm feeling really pleased with myself and am determined to keep to plan this week.

How has everyone else done!

I lost 1.5lb :) wahoo - off to update ticker. Plus i got slimmer of the month

I lost 3lbs so really pleased - that's my first sticker!!

nup, im not playing this game today, had a bad weekend : ( see u next monday xxxxx good luck everyone!! x

I just back and lost 1.5lb so very happy,coming off slowly but it all adds up, off on holiday to Spain in three weeks so would be good to get to the 2stone lost mark by then.

I lost 1.5lb this week and that was after birthday party on sat when I ate everything and drunk the same lol. Over the moon today. Well done everyone else x

Can I join in? Just got back from my WI and lost another 1.5lbs. Really pleased and only have another 2 to go to my 1 1/2 stone award!

Well done everyone tonight!

Well done everyone, great losses. I sts this week , I was expecting a gain so am happy with that:rolleyes: I had a messy week this week . Just moved house so its been a stressful week and unusually for me I didn't go off the rails too much
Tomorrow is the start of my week so will get right back into it :D

I lost 4 lbs tonight and got my 1 stone award!!!! Yippeee!!!! :D

Back