1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Monthly pass/online for 2 weeks then going to meeting... help?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Tanyakins, 20 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Tanyakins

Tanyakins New Member

Hi,

I recently joined the WW Monthly Pass scheme. I used to be on WW a few years back, but went on a 3-month holiday and then things got a bit crazy with job hunting, life, etc, and haven't been since. I was planning on going back to the group last week with my new Monthly Pass (meeting was on Tuesday 14th), but I received a text from our leader saying the meeting was cancelled. :( I won't be able to attend this weeks' either as I'm away for a work conference.

My concern is that I've been losing weight as I've been following the plan since I started the Monthly Pass scheme on Thursday 9th January. Will my WW leader take into account the 3lbs+ that I've lost so far doing the scheme away from meetings, or is she going to start my 'starting weight' as my weight when I can finally go to the meeting?

I'll feel a bit cheated if I've lost something like 5lbs already and it's not even taken into account at meetings... 8(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Shez__x

Shez__x Well-Known Member

well i think thts unfair as its nt ur fault it was cancelled n missed another to go to work! so perhaps u should just say this to ur leader that u will feel
    cheated as from ur start weight u have actually lost some!