monthlys all messed up(to the ladies)

hutchi

am i the only one that has found that since starting the diet that their monthly,s are messed up? a couple of times i have slipped up on the diet(out of ketosis) and when i have got back on track i find a few days later(when i get into ketosis again) i may have a little break through bleeding. my first c.d. supplier said it is nothing to do with the diet, but the one i am with now said its normal.. who do i believe? anyone else found this?

Yes, as a previously extremely regular person mine are all over the place.
I put it down to extreme weight loss in a short time span(Although this is obviously just my opinion!)
I haven't "slipped" at all so can't say about any experience there

I think some people have found theirs have become more regular..again I think it is another of those we are all different things.
I do know that some one else I know found her cycle changed,but got back to normal once she got to goal and was in maintaince

Many peep have posted on this subject and I think it is normal for them to become less regular /none at all never made a difference to mine tho .Someone who has same problem will be along soon xxx

I used to get my period every 3 weeks before I started CD.. however since being on CD I had one in week 3 and not had one since!!! I don't mind so much, I'm enjoying the break :) always thought it was a bit unfair having mine more often than everyone else!!

yeah, i have the same breakthrough bleeding issues.

i did atkins last summer and as soon as i was in ketosis i began bleeding for '4 weeks'... Not heavy but annoying!

then when i started CD this feb i began bleeding within the 1st week. This lasted a good couple of weeks.

then I had an evening off last wed and again i am having break through bleeding which has been going on for about a week now!!!

oh well if anything i know my evening off threw me out of ketosis lol... i had my totm before my evening off so the breakthrough bleeding is def linked to getting into ketosis.

my cdc confirmed that ketosis affects totm in some weird and wonderful ways... also i researched it last summer by googling it and i found a link to proteins and breaking them down affecting hormones blah blah blah...

dont worry hun its fine! xxx

Its normal for a cycle to be messed up when CDing, and it can also make us very fertile.

If you are worried, then a chat with your doctor is always advised.

Mine messed up big time, all over the place but settled after about 10 weeks x

Its normal for a cycle to be messed up when CDing, and it can also make us very fertile.
Ahhh that explains it. The first time I tried CD I fell pregnant within a month. Even though my partner and I hadn't been using protection for about 3 years prior to this.

Mine are also all over the place and I'm on the pill so I think it is just a side effect of extreme weight loss but at my heaviest I had completely stopped having periods.

Ahhh that explains it. The first time I tried CD I fell pregnant within a month. Even though my partner and I hadn't been using protection for about 3 years prior to this.

:eek: We haven't been using protection for almost a year :eek:

*rushes off to stock up on condoms*

Back