Mood Change?

October Optimist

Hey everyone, i was just wondering if any body else has noticed a chnaged in moods with this diet?
I have noticed the last couple of days that i am more withdrawn and quiet then my usual self. I'm 20 and live at home still and my parents have also said i seem a lot more quiet.
Also, feeling a little low too, any advice?

I think its just one of them things.... as this diet does leave you very anti-social!! Thats one of the things i find hardest!! Your mood will lift hun!! Could it also be TOTM??? x

I have just been messaging people becAuse I felt exactly the same, some
Good advice.... Read through lots of posts they get you motivated! Also helps me writing a food diary! Have it with u all day every day and everytime
U hit a challenge write it down x buy some gold stars and everyday u have a 100% day stick one on the day so u can be so chuffed with yourself x hope your ok Hun xxx

Thanks guys, your advice is really appreciated!

I'm not sure what it is that is making me feel this way. Its not TOTM, well it shouldnt be, although i have read that LT can effect your cycle! i hope it isnt anyway!

I agrre with you 'gettingskinny'. Sometimes i feel the small challenges in everyday TFR'ing are the more difficult ones, such as going with out a cuppa or the smell of toast in the morning! not that you want some just the smell gets you bad!

I am a secret LT dietier and i suppose am worring about people knowing, for some silly reason! I have never been this way before! I have just got off the phone after a lengthy phone call with my best friend who lives a long distance away from me, explaining what it is i am doing and i feel alot better for it. On wards and up wards i hope!

Thanks again girls!

You'll feel better for telling someone hun!!! Watch out for that TOTM.... Its a bugger for sneaking up on LT and is usually the culprit for peoples off moods....

Hope you feel better today!! x

I find I get snappy very easily with people if its around food ....understandably I suppose...but it does lift and gets better usually on WI days x x x

gettingskinny said:
I have just been messaging people becAuse I felt exactly the same, some
Good advice.... Read through lots of posts they get you motivated! Also helps me writing a food diary! Have it with u all day every day and everytime
U hit a challenge write it down x buy some gold stars and everyday u have a 100% day stick one on the day so u can be so chuffed with yourself x hope your ok Hun xxx

Ohhhh I like the stars idea!!! :) xx

October Optimist said:
Thanks guys, your advice is really appreciated!

I'm not sure what it is that is making me feel this way. Its not TOTM, well it shouldnt be, although i have read that LT can effect your cycle! i hope it isnt anyway!

I agrre with you 'gettingskinny'. Sometimes i feel the small challenges in everyday TFR'ing are the more difficult ones, such as going with out a cuppa or the smell of toast in the morning! not that you want some just the smell gets you bad!

I am a secret LT dietier and i suppose am worring about people knowing, for some silly reason! I have never been this way before! I have just got off the phone after a lengthy phone call with my best friend who lives a long distance away from me, explaining what it is i am doing and i feel alot better for it. On wards and up wards i hope!

Thanks again girls!

Don't worry Hun I've noticed it too... Not so much quiet but more short tempered... I have a very low tolerance when it comes to idiots or people pissing me off and lord above they have felt my wrath over the past month ... A little more than usual! However ... That comes in fits and starts for the rest of the time I'm now very chirpy... Remember you are still adjusting to LT so that will have a bit of an effect that will go xxx

Honey- it's perfectly normal- google it and you'll find no end of results!! Just try to focus on the end result... No pain no gain!!

Thank you all for your support! Today seems alot brighter and hopefully it will continue. I suppose my body is still adjusting to LT. I'm on my 9th day and apart from these down moments i seem to be coping well. This Forum really is such a big help! Thank you!

Thank you all for your support! Today seems alot brighter and hopefully it will continue. I suppose my body is still adjusting to LT. I'm on my 9th day and apart from these down moments i seem to be coping well. This Forum really is such a big help! Thank you!
Glad you feel a bit better today!! x

Back