More water more weight loss???

i have started checking the sodium on the bottles now one sort had 30gms

I know i say this all the time... but sodastreams are amazing... your just putting the fizz in your regular tap water!! Love mine!! x

Probably easiest way to make fizzy water Dee...although I am just sticking with my plain ole tap water :D x x x

Hi im thinking of starting lipotrim,but was just wondering how much water do u need when mixing the shakes? i tried to ask the pharmacist but he said he has no idea and told me to drink 1-2 litres of water a day.It didn't sound right to me.Can someone please help. Thanx

I bought a special lipotrim shaker and on the side it says the measurements for the shakes, for women it says 250ml of water, so thats what I have been doing, but the water in the shakes doesnt count towards your water intake for the day so i have been drinking 3litres a day on top of them xx

i used to make my shakes up with 250ml of water. however, i have reduced it to make it a bit thicker because i find that i can go longer til my next shake if it is a bit thicker. Now i use 200-220ml

HI - i was told you can dilute the powder with Any ammount of water that you prefer and that some people use the chocolate shake (not the maintenance one - the total food replacement one) just into a paste or a lot thicker than i have them to change it up a bit.
i like about 200 ml but i drink about 4 l a day on top of lipotrim shakes - inc black coffee and peppermint tea and plain water
i think i'm a bit of a habit drinker.

Back