morning all

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Really struggling to post today, don't know why, but heyho.

Hope you are all good today and planning something lovely to do. I'm a bit stiff after gardening yesturday again, so planning an easy day doing not a lot lol.

What you lot doing?

Not doing anything special.
We are going for a walk along the water front.
I am also going to shorten a few pairs of trousers that I bought as "bargains" but were too small for me to ever wear. They fit now so yipeee but are miles too long!

Morning Carolyne and Sonia - I hope you are both well today.

I am going to enjoy a day with my DD & family, we live 220 miles away from each other and we haven't met up since July - so lot's to do and catch up on today.

Enjoy your Sunday and have a relaxing day both of you, love to you. X

morning to you,
i am going to lay on the sofa feeling sorry for myself as i have a cold and i think tonsilitis, throat is killing me.
on the plus side i feel hungry today the first time in 3 days

The suns gone in! (well I am on holiday!) and I'm nursing my right foot! (went over on my sandal yesterday and it's very bruised. And Also OH who had a dizzy spell and ended up in the garden frame! :eek: (really must get his BP checked again, as he's lost weight and I reckon he has a postural drop ie his bp goes down when he stands up) He looks as if he's done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson! (it wasn't me your honour!) Luckily the garden frame is plastic, or he would have been in trouble!

Thanks Donnie. I hope you have a great time with your family.
Kaz, ope you get better soon!
Judi, please keep an eye on your OH. You know what men are like ;)

I hope you all have a lovely Sunday.

Back