Morning All!!!

Becky.Boo

Got up super early this morning to drop my OH to the airport for a business day trip .. And came straight to the office so I've been in since 6am! And he lands at 10 tonight .. I am going to be tired!!

But I am in a good mood none the less .. LT is great I can really see the difference in the top I am wearing today yay! Although my bra size seems to be getting smaller weekly :-( slightly sad but no pain no ... loss!!!

So how is everyone else feeling today?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's nice to see the difference when you put clothes on that maybe were a bit tight. I find it better than weighing myself. And losing the weight will make you feel happy, inside and out

On day 2 and feeling a bit hungry but optimistic! That's great, you'll be shopping for loads of new clothes soon! Can't wait till I go down a size! x

Hi Becky Boo, I haven't been on here for a while was away for a week and had no access :( I just had my 5th weigh in today and was down 4 lbs :) I've lost a total of 26lbs in 5 weeks and can definitely see a massive difference!! I'm starting refeed today though as going to a wedding on the 14th, I will do refeed for a week, then a week off yipeeeeeeeeee and i'm going back on it again until I have 1 more stone lost, I hope to do that in 4 weeks fingers crossed. You are 2 weeks in now ya? How much have you lost?
Totally agree though this is a great diet for quick weight loss :)

Hi mini. I've got an event in a couple of weeks that I'd like to refeed for but my pharmacist just told me not to and to stay on tfr til I reach goal and wouldn't really discuss it further? How does it work? Are you worried about having to get back into ketosis to lose your last stone? Fab results by the way!x

Hi minnie,

Thought I hadn't seen you around in a while .. 17lbs off in two weeks so chuffed! ;-)

I would imagine you will really enjoy the wedding it will be a nice break .. You have done so well!! I would be delight to get to 25lbs in the 5 weeks .. I'm going to hang in and do 7weeks up to the week before traveling!

Will you make sure and come on after the week off and let me know how it went (if you get bloated or anything) I am so scared of refeeding and exploding!!!

Hi mini. I've got an event in a couple of weeks that I'd like to refeed for but my pharmacist just told me not to and to stay on tfr til I reach goal and wouldn't really discuss it further? How does it work? Are you worried about having to get back into ketosis to lose your last stone? Fab results by the way!x
Hi Munch, I said it to my pharmacist a few weeks ago and she said it would be no problem as long as I do the refeed week. Personally I don't want to stop till i reach my goal but there is no way i could go to a wedding and not eat, have been to several family parties an stayed 100% but I need to live too!! I'm not worried about getting back into ketosis, I'm sure it will only take a few days. At the end of the day its your deision so if you want to come off just tell your phamacist that this what you are doing! good luck!

Hi minnie,

Thought I hadn't seen you around in a while .. 17lbs off in two weeks so chuffed! ;-)

I would imagine you will really enjoy the wedding it will be a nice break .. You have done so well!! I would be delight to get to 25lbs in the 5 weeks .. I'm going to hang in and do 7weeks up to the week before traveling!

Will you make sure and come on after the week off and let me know how it went (if you get bloated or anything) I am so scared of refeeding and exploding!!!

Well done Becky, thats a brillant weight loss! I will be sure to update you after my week off! Hopefully I won'tdo too much damage!

Hi all,

I am new to the website and new to Lipotrim! Day 2 for me today and am sure that i can feel the difference already? i am 10.11st and want to be 9st for my wedding on the 12th August? big task ahead!! yesterday felt awful but having read posts on here i have now switched to sparkling water - god send! i also made up a vanilla shake with hot water and added a spoonful of coffee - was delish - bit like having a latte!! does anyone know if this is ok?

Hi Caz,

Yay on the weight loss and inches ... It's fab! Onward and well downward from here for both of us! ;-)

Long day indeed .. Just in the bed now about to settle down .. Back to my regular 5.45 start tomorrow!! On the plus I feel so good on LT TFR I have loads of energy ... Food is for suckers lol!!!

Minnie,

have a ball at the wedding I think you are right .. letting your hair down will not stop you coming back .. If anything I reckon it will renew you! Bet you feel so much more comfortable with the start of the weight off!!

Night all I hope to head to sleep now! Does any one else find they are a bit hyper and it hard to get to sleep on LT?

Becky :)

Hi osprey,

Yeah I do that with the vanilla shake .. And
A hot choc out of the choc shake made up with mint tea!!

Congrats on the wedding .. Im Getting married on August 18th! So I'm with you lose as much as possible before the day to feel good!!

Good luck with the week!

Hi all,

I am new to the website and new to Lipotrim! Day 2 for me today and am sure that i can feel the difference already? i am 10.11st and want to be 9st for my wedding on the 12th August? big task ahead!! yesterday felt awful but having read posts on here i have now switched to sparkling water - god send! i also made up a vanilla shake with hot water and added a spoonful of coffee - was delish - bit like having a latte!! does anyone know if this is ok?

Hey Osprey! I'm also on day 2, start weight 10st 12lbs and goal is 9st....we were made to be lipotrim buddies lol!!! My pharmacist suggested having the vanilla shake with coffee so it's all good. Good luck and let us know how you get on!

And well done everyone. I feel like it's really working already, plenty of energy and knowing that the weight is going to drop off will keep me going, can't weight til my first weigh in! x

Back