Morning all

BikerAngel

Silver Member
Looks like its gonna be a nice day today, the sun is shining and it makes me feel good. Off out for the day and it is going to be lunch at Indian so will have to choose wisely and not pig out. Not my choice hubby is meeting old friend and it was his suggestion as we are up that way with son and his friends for a competition. Good luck to all with wi today xx

Hope you have a lovely day - not sure what we are up to yet - am still in PJ's!!

Good morning I did Indian on Sunday thought about not going but was a friends leaving do! was not as bad as i thought so go with it and choose wisely.:D

Morning all! have a lovely day everyone....
Enjoy your Indian Bikerangel - Tandoori mix grill is always a winner for me.... lots of meat and no sauce, got to be about as free as you can get on red for an Indian!
I've got WI tonight so i'm having a cooked breakky now and not much else til tonight!!

lol that's like me WI day means brekkie and not much else till after!

Hope you enjoy your Indian, BikerAngel - I love Indian food! It's St Patricks Day here in not so sunny NI but I never bother with it - a lot of people just see it as a day off work! I'm just for doing some spring cleaning - exciting stuff or what????

Had a lovely day but it was not a buffet just a lunch menu so ended up with the chicken chatt puree and then chicken korma with small bit of rice and nann, the korma was not a very creamy one so it was rather nice. Did lots of walking with hubby too so hope it will cover the lunch out.

Back