1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Morning all

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by BikerAngel, 17 March 2009 Social URL.

1. BikerAngel

BikerAngel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Looks like its gonna be a nice day today, the sun is shining and it makes me feel good. Off out for the day and it is going to be lunch at Indian so will have to choose wisely and not pig out. Not my choice hubby is meeting old friend and it was his suggestion as we are up that way with son and his friends for a competition. Good luck to all with wi today xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Deemented

Deemented Member

Start Weight:
    21st1lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hope you have a lovely day - not sure what we are up to yet - am still in PJ's!!

4. maddison

maddison Member

Good morning I did Indian on Sunday thought about not going but was a friends leaving do! was not as bad as i thought so go with it and choose wisely.:D

5. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Wish I was still in my pjs - been at work for an hour and it is dragging - can't decide what to have for brekkie, and I have got awful backache - I hate TOTM...

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Morning all! have a lovely day everyone....
    Enjoy your Indian Bikerangel - Tandoori mix grill is always a winner for me.... lots of meat and no sauce, got to be about as free as you can get on red for an Indian!
    I've got WI tonight so i'm having a cooked breakky now and not much else til tonight!!

7. slrayner

slrayner Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    lol that's like me WI day means brekkie and not much else till after!

8. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Hope you enjoy your Indian, BikerAngel - I love Indian food! It's St Patricks Day here in not so sunny NI but I never bother with it - a lot of people just see it as a day off work! I'm just for doing some spring cleaning - exciting stuff or what????

9. BikerAngel

BikerAngel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Had a lovely day but it was not a buffet just a lunch menu so ended up with the chicken chatt puree and then chicken korma with small bit of rice and nann, the korma was not a very creamy one so it was rather nice. Did lots of walking with hubby too so hope it will cover the lunch out.