Morning newbie here

melster122

Morning all,

Have been on CD for just over two weeks and managed to lose 1 stone in that time which is brilliant. CD is the best :)

Just wanted to come on and say hi.

My son has started half term today so this week is going to be hard but I know I can do it :)

Hope everyone has a good day.

Hi Melster and welcome. Well done on your weight loss so far I'm into my 3rd week now so we're only a few days apart.

good luck on the rest of your CD journey, keep us updated on your progress.

Thanks. How long have you being doing it and how much do you want to lose?

I started off at 18 stones back in June and originally planned to lose 8 stones (hence the username) I lost 4 stones in 3 months and then came off the diet for my birthday in September and have struggled to get back onto it until now. I managed to more or less maintain in the three months off the diet by gaining/losing the same 10lb or so.

My target now is 12st 10lb to take me to BMI 28 which I know that some people will consider to be too high, but I feel its about right for me.

Hi Melster and welcome to Minis. You've had a fab loss so far, well done. Its nice to see so many new names/faces on here!!

Well done on your weight loss. My birthday is on March 18th and I plan to have the day off then. I am hoping that I won't find it too difficult to go back onto it but am already worrying about it lol. Ideally I would like to get down to 10st 7lbs but am aiming for 11st first as I thought it would be a more realistic goal. 10st would be even better :)

Welcome Melster! Well done on your losses to date - fab!

Georgie
x

My god Porgeous you look like a totally different person. Well done!!!

Off into Kingston and then to the Cinema with my son. Hope I can be good.

See you later x

Well I am back from Kingston and feeling very virtuous. Sat next to my son whilst he ate chocolate during the film and then took him out to lunch and he had Pizza and an ice cream sundae and I had a black coffee!!!! I am determined to be thin lol

Well I am back from Kingston and feeling very virtuous. Sat next to my son whilst he ate chocolate during the film and then took him out to lunch and he had Pizza and an ice cream sundae and I had a black coffee!!!! I am determined to be thin lol

Well done!That sounds like torture

Back