Morning!

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Hey its Saturday and the sun is shinning.
How are we all today, biright eyed and bushy tailed I hope. I'm gonna have a great day today (I have already decided that point as being positive is a must) and be a star. The halo will not be worn at a slight angle but sit firmly as it should and shine till I'm blinding everyone. So to that end I wish you all a fabulous day in what ever you are doing, be happy and love yourself. Cyber hugs sent to each and everyone of you. XXXXXXXX

I wish i felt as good as you, I have just got back from an NHS24 doctor. I had a bad throat the past few days and have now lost my voice and can hardly swallow. Hopefully the tablets will kick in soon though, supposed to be doing the race for life 2moro!!!! x x

Morning CG! Just got back from town! I was delegated to get the present for a colleague who's retiring so as I hate crowds I get there as the shops open! Back on the straight and narrow after a few sherberts last night! (counted in my syns) and ready to rock and roll!

Victoria, sooo sorry you are not feeling well. Hope the tablets work soon and your back to feeling bright and breezy. Take care and lots of cyber hugs to you.

Good morning Charlotte (although it is afternoon now) have a wonderful Saturday and I hope the sun is shining for you.

Back