morning

mylastchance

Feeling loads better today altho i'm starving now. been up from 6 with baby
so had scrambled egg chives and 2 slice ww bread at 7 - starving now but.

all house hoovered n stuck in ,iddle of ironing now - got about 5 loads to do and then washing all bed clothes.

got my niece birthday party at 5 at bowling alley and chip cafe - need to resist the chips

anyone else doing anything nice today or catching up on housework like me !!!

Morning :D

Hubby off work today and kids at school, so having a bit of a relaxing morning. This afternoon housework and looking after kiddies. Then friends around tonight. Hubby and his friend are doing a exam tomorrow, so a bit of revision. So I'll play on the comp...lol

Sorry nothing exciting :)

pretty much just housework like you!
hubby is just cooking us an early lunch(cooked brekkie) before he goes to work at 12.
done a 15 min workout on your shape on the wii so got a few calories burned.
as soon as hubby leaves its on full speed with housework before picking kids up.may walk up to the big park then...tire them out and give me a bit more body magic!

Morning...havent had a good week so far with illness etc so having a lazy morning

Had to sort out tax credit stuff and i'm filling in job applications also getting organised for a day at a football tournament tomorrow as well as my eldest 21st , actually its not as lazy as I first thought I better sit down :eek::D

Have a great weekend and hopefully the sun will keep shinning on us all.

Back