morning

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
how are you all? what u up today?

my weigh day today don't know what we have planned today i'm off work tonight think it will be a bike ride.
housework:( this morning.
have a good day all

Good morning
hope u r well?
day 2 for me today, I got through yesterday with no problems, I shocked myself how well I did lol better than the first time I did CD hahaha hopefully the rest of my days will be a breeze too
getting my hair cut this morning then it's the dreaded weekly food shop this afternoon for my hubby, son & daughter (whom I've just started to wean, bless her)
then the usual housework for me too
Enjoy your day :)

Lisa xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done hun. i enjoy shopping for my family and baking cause its like treating them. think i've become abit of a feeder since starting cd. how old are your children hun?

Morning!

Well...should be doing house work but got caught up on the phone for 45 minutes talking to my Dad and bearing in mind our conversations normally go like this:
'Hi Dad, it's me'
'Hello love, you ok?'
'Yeah, I'm fine, you?'
'Not bad.....I'll just get your Mum'
'Ok'
It was really nice! he was so chatty! not heard him like that in a while, think its because they are coming to visit at the weekend, so I decided to not fret about the time I took talking to him!

Just having a cuppa now and then shower and get sorted, got a pre-assesment for surgery today so fingers crossed they think they may be able to get me in for next week!

Somewhere amongst all of this I need to do the washing up, get the laundry on, make a start on the ironing, make the beds and hoover....hmmmm maybe it could wait until tomorrow!!! :D

Have a nice day everyone!

Love love

xxxx

Last edited:
tinkerbellsmum said:
well done hun. i enjoy shopping for my family and baking cause its like treating them. think i've become abit of a feeder since starting cd. how old are your children hun?

Our son is 17 land our daughter is 5 months, lol, bit of an age gap between them i was on 16 when we had ryan but we've been together 18 yrs got married in sept 2009 and still very happy!! I would have loved a closer age gap between them, we never planned on havin more kids xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sometimes things don't work out to plan but turn out for the best. theres 7 years between my 2 we had planned a 2 year gap but they get on so well because of the gap. mine r 9 and 2.

afternoon, im on step 2 on day 4 doing really good so far dont feel hungry at all today tho which is weird.... xxx

Back