Morrisons eat samrt

loungelizard

Silver Member
sweet chilli & ginger stir fry sauce. Am trying to work this out but it's in ml rather than g so how can I work it out please:confused:

As I understand it you can just transfer ml into gram - when I weigh my gin I don't have measuring jug smal enough for 25ml so looked up on line (which you could also do) Ml into Gram and 25ml was 25g so I weight it now........

Hope I am right! look up a convertor online

Mind you just read scientific Penny! lol she wrote :-

Milliliters are units of volume, one milliliter is one cubic centimeter, and grams are units of weight. Thus milliliters and grams are unites for very different concepts. To find the weight in grams of a specific volume of some material you need to know the density of the material. You mention titration in your subject so I expect you are interested in a liquid. There is a table of the densities of some liquids at http://www.simetric.co.uk/si_liquids.htm. For example pure water at 4 degrees C has a density of 1000.00 kilograms per cubic meter which is 1.00000 grams per cubic centimeter and iodine at 25 degrees C has a density of 4927.28 kilograms per cubic meter which is 4.92728 grams per cubic centimeter.

So actually dunno lounge

Back