Morrisons eat smart sausages

Thats the ones :) Theyre lovely!

They're much nicer than the Asda 1syn ones I've had tonight.

Oh if anyone has the chance Jimmys Farm online do lovely homemade less than 3% They are really really good and from hand reared porkers on Jimmys Farm as seen on TV,

Phil x

I buy these. I prefer them the next day when they're cold and from the fridge! (strange I know, but they seem so much better than when they were warm!! in fact they tasted more like 'normal' sausages rather than diet ones! Feel free to call me a weirdo!) x

Oh my goodness!!! The Morrisones ones are delish! Not what I expected. They just tasted like normal sausages - not weird tasting or anything. Are we sure these are free?? lol they were very yummy. xx

I find them rather dry and bland, but then I have always loved expensive sausages! We are lucky in that a former member is married to a local butcher and got him to make 100% porkers! They are scrummy, passed by SW and so meaty 2 is more than enough! He calls them lean and mean!

They sound lovely Judi, 100% pork has got to be best.... I try to not think about what's in sausages when I eat them - lol!
Having said that - I've had a few morrisons sausages recently and prefer them to bacon in a 'fry up'

Back