Morrisons new NUME range!

SammieAnn87

Gold Member
hi all!!

i went to Morrisons the other day and saw the new nume range and it has the WW propoints value on it which is a plus :)
Some of the stuff is on offer... so 2 packs of the nume sausages are £3 and the same point value! so i got 2 packs to give them a try!
also got a chilli and wedges meal to have after WI tonight! may try some of the crisps this week! i love gettin WW stuff but i cnt get to poundand all the time so its nice to get different things that are a lil cheaper aswell with my weekly shop!
when i joined ww i promised not t buy all ww stuff as i wouldnt b able to afford to and sadly have brought loads of ww stuff so now i am guna try limit myself and buy more of the nume stuff to save on money!
xxx

im on that quest too im sticking with nume from now on xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

I much prefer nume,I love the quiche it's a point lower than we ones too!avoid the garlic slices tho they have so much garlic on u stink for days after just one slice!xxx

haha never had the garlic slices but yeh agree with u on the quiche its lovely! i had the NUME strawberry yoghurts which were lovely 3pp they seemed creamy! yum
xxx

Hoping a Morrison will open up near us soon, they have applied for permission, so we will wait and see. Nearest one is 45 miles away - BooHoo

o no really!when i lived down south theyre were no morrisons anywhere near us but that was like ten years ago so might b different now!
tesco have a lighter choice range and some of that has propoints on dont they?

i always still check on the calculator though

xxxx

yeh the nume ones are 2 for 3pp!

i really like both the nume and ww sausages try them hun theyre nice! i tihnk nume ones are cheaper or ww are 2pound in asda
xxx

I have heard a lot of good things about this range and after watching the programme about ww food the other night have stocked up on lots! Yet to try though xx

Back