Morrisons ready meals

rolo

If Like me you're a lazy bugger and can't be arsed to cook I've just trawled the slimming world site and came up with these

Eat smart diet braised beef and veg with mash 2.5 on red

Eat smart diet chicken in red wine and mash 1.5 on red

Eat smart chicken in tomato and basil sauce with roast potatoes 5 on red

Eat smart mini garlic baguettes 3.5 on both

And best of all eat smart ham and cheese tortelloni free on green!! Can't believe it |I used to eat loads of the stuff (not the diet version) and am so pleased with this.

Off to morrisons tonight then.

Roz x

Nice one Roz.... I'm going to get some Tortelloni tonight, mmm, and garlic bread too!! Thanks for the info x

Hiya hun thanks for the info, if you buy the syns directory it has all the free and low syn ready meals in the book. Its fab
Ruthy xxx

Ive posted a thread similar to this with tesco's low syn foods.
I think we should post em more often because there are times where you just cant be arsed!

I know WW cauliflower cheese is good. 1 syn

Ruthy xxx

Good evening all, hope you are all well:) Just thought i would add a couple of Iceland ones, I did post them before on a thread Ruthy started but just incase anyone missed them.......

Heres some Iceland ones......
For a red day.
Chicken in wine 400g 2 syns

Chicken topped with garlic mushrooms
and cheese 360g 1 syn

Good choice chicken breasts in mushroom and
white wine sauce 360g 2 syn

Good choice chicken breasts
in tomato and basil sauce 360g 1 syn

in sweet and sour sauce 340g 4 syns

with leeks cheese and ham 340g 2 syns

Indian takeaway chicken jalfrezi 400g 5 syns

Lamb roast dinner with potatoes 440g 5 syns

Mini chicken fillets in sweet chilli sauce
with peppers carrots and onion 360g 2 syns

And what about these??? looking good......

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Extra Special, Lamb Shanks in Mint Gravy[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]with Rosemary & Thyme, 740g pack, chilled 370g serving,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Original ( Syn Free ) [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Green (34.5)[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Good for You, Spaghetti with Tomato & Mozzarella,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]made up as directed, dried 100g cooked[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Original (6) [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Green (0.5)[/FONT]

This is supposed to be a nice change from the other packets. Jax x

Have just put a load, from aldi and asda all under 5 syns!!!!!! on the new sticky some sound devine lol

Back