Mortified!

now-or-never

ive been messing around with diets all year yet again, i think ive been on everyboard here in the last month. Today i decided i needed to decide which diet to follow as im off next week so should be able to give it a good go. As my scales are at my mums i decided to get weighed at boots, WHAT A WAKE UP CALL!! not only am i shorter than i thought, ive put on half a stone, my bmi is disgusting and half of me is pure fat. Im mortified and disgusted how can i be so deluded that i wasnt that bad and at 17 and a half stone that is some delision. So i believe not only do i need to do this its now a life or death matter, im just killing myself. Admitidly sw is my usual choice of diet but it does not fit in with my lifestyle any more so ive joined ww online and i am raring to go. Sorry for the rant

Hi, just wanted to wish you luck & ww is the better of the two, make sure to have all your points as when you lose weight your points will go down :)

ive been messing around with diets all year yet again, i think ive been on everyboard here in the last month. Today i decided i needed to decide which diet to follow as im off next week so should be able to give it a good go. As my scales are at my mums i decided to get weighed at boots, WHAT A WAKE UP CALL!! not only am i shorter than i thought, ive put on half a stone, my bmi is disgusting and half of me is pure fat. Im mortified and disgusted how can i be so deluded that i wasnt that bad and at 17 and a half stone that is some delision. So i believe not only do i need to do this its now a life or death matter, im just killing myself. Admitidly sw is my usual choice of diet but it does not fit in with my lifestyle any more so ive joined ww online and i am raring to go. Sorry for the rant

*hugs*

I think we've all been here, and all I can say is get on it and look to what you WILL become, not what you are now.

Good luck with ww and keep us posted xx

goodluck huni and your not the only one in that boat of dillusion we have all been there. keep posting your progress you have all our support xxxx

all the best xx

thats fab news huni. night time is my worst time of day its when i used to get bored and eat junk x

my only blip was i didnt use all my points due to a shep pie disaster, picked up a ready meal for tea as i was on a late and it was lamb blleuurrghh! but i didnt blow it and have something else i shouldnt

shepherds pie is supposed to be lamb, cottage pie is beef lol x

Just to say Good Luck with WW :)

Well you sound very determined so you are starting from a good level of motivation. Good luck! xx

Hi rant away thats what we are here for you sound like me in regards to trying every diet i need to get my butt into gear and stop messing around good luck with ww:) its great for portion control

good luck... it sounds like you only needed to make the decision as all the motivation is there. WW is great - hope you enjoy it xxx

Just wanted to wish you buckets of luck, im sure you'll do it this time, you seem very determined & everyone on here is fab & very supportive!!!
I can totally relate, I felt like you once the realisation had dawned on me that it wasnt the way the picture turned out or a bad mirror, I just DID look like that!! Good Luck & keep us posted....... :)
xxx

Back