Most suprising thing you can eat on SW

Hi all,

What has been the most suprising thing/recipe you have found you can eat on SW? I'm quite suprised with the list of items available to eat but haven't tried any of the recipes yet.

For me chips and supernoodles.

Almost all the meals I eat regularly, the fact that you can eat as much as you want of them

We do massive burgers with chips and fried veg or coleslaw, a lovely BBQ chicken and bacon dish with cheese and wedges, chill, curry, all the meals we cook are gorgeous and we have massive portions, it really doesn't feel like diet food at all.

Egg and chips and bean sw style.............as has been said almost every meal is a surprise.

Oh and by the way , have you seen that 2 of us have answered the thread you started about syns and stock cupboards ???

I was amazed to see some varieties of Pasta 'n' Sauce are free! I did WW years and years ago and P'n'S was a real no go; I must confess I don't fully trust them even though they haven't stopped me losing so far...

Chocolate! Synned of course, but I'm so glad that SW recognises that people like treats and depriving yourself of the naughtier things is just going to make you (well, make me!) want it more and fail the healthy eating quest!

I think SW has really taught me about moderation. I say taught, I already knew that moderation is the key but chose to ignore it, what I mean is I now know really think about what I'm eating a lot more instead of stuffing my face then trying to forget about it to hope it won't have any affect on my weight!

Bread!

I do miss not having to stare at a loaf and figure out if toast is worth no alpen bar with my tea

Chocolate! Synned of course, but I'm so glad that SW recognises that people like treats and depriving yourself of the naughtier things is just going to make you (well, make me!) want it more and fail the healthy eating quest!

I think SW has really taught me about moderation. I say taught, I already knew that moderation is the key but chose to ignore it, what I mean is I now know really think about what I'm eating a lot more instead of stuffing my face then trying to forget about it to hope it won't have any affect on my weight!

I completely agree, its def taught me about moderation, I used to know moderation was the key but then I'd trick myself into thinking what I was eating was moderation (even though I think deep down I knew it wasn't)

I also think the amount you're allowed on slimming world is enough. When I'm in the full swing of things I don't feel deprived at all.

How annoying is it when people know you are wanting to lose weight and if you do have a small chocolate bar or crisps they'll say "I thought you was on a diet"

Grrrrrrr it really winds me up!!! Everything in moderation is fine but I hate when people think yiu are not allowed any treats at all lol xxxx

How annoying is it when people know you are wanting to lose weight and if you do have a small chocolate bar or crisps they'll say "I thought you was on a diet"

Grrrrrrr it really winds me up!!! Everything in moderation is fine but I hate when people think yiu are not allowed any treats at all lol xxxx

Yep, I find that with a lot of things on sw. In fact before Christmas I was actually at sw and said I was disappointed in a gain as I'd had a really good week, my sister piped up and said ''no you haven't, I saw on facebook you said you'd eaten a mince pie'' I was like yeah, but that was my syns for the day-being on slimming world yourself you should know that's allowed!!!

Back