Mothers day breakfast...

Divalicious

Silver Member
I just told my son I want my breakfast in bed, yes a bar and coffee, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You could get the bar cut up into little squares and arranged in a heart to make it extra special :D

Awww how sweet x great idea I'll tell my boys the same but can't see it happening lol

I took them to the shop earlier after school and asked them what they wanted for dinner Sunday and they said "roast chicken because dads good at cooking that he can cook you dinner mummy!" Ummm tempting boys but sorry mummy isn't going to have mothers day dinner this year. Hard as it will be cos i get spoilt with 4 little men to look after me on mothers day x

My 4 yr old made crispy cakes at school and brought one home for me and told me "it is for mothers day but You have to keep it til your diets gone" He then said "but it will be dirty by then so im just gonna eat it for you" ;)

What ever all you mummys do have a lovely mothers day on Sunday and just think how much nicer next mothers day will be when were at goal! xxx

nomoremuffintop said:
My 4 yr old made crispy cakes at school and brought one home for me and told me "it is for mothers day but You have to keep it til your diets gone" He then said "but it will be dirty by then so im just gonna eat it for you" ;)

Awwww that is so cute!!

Aaah too cute! Hope it's a special one for everyone. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back