Motivated And Ready To Hit The 9's!

hi sorry to interupt i was looking through your posts, first well done your doing great ,i was just wandering are the mullerlight cherry underlay free i have been told the mullerlights were free cos i have been having that flavour and i see you are sinning them,also can you tell me how many sinns is the couscous on green days the flavoured ones as well plz, sorry if i am intruding on you

hi sorry to interupt i was looking through your posts, first well done your doing great ,i was just wandering are the mullerlight cherry underlay free i have been told the mullerlights were free cos i have been having that flavour and i see you are sinning them,also can you tell me how many sinns is the couscous on green days the flavoured ones as well plz, sorry if i am intruding on you

Your not intruding at all! Mullerlights are all free apart from the cherry underlay ones which are 1.5 syns, which is annoying cause I think it's the nicest flavour! Plain cous cous is free on green plan and extra easy, but flavoured packets can vary on syns, most are low though :) x

thank you so much ,it is annoying as i have been buying the mullty pack of 6 in asda and 2 of them are cherry underlay and the are the best,i havent been sining them as i thought they were free so thank you so much for leting me no,could you tell me wat is the lowest sin for the couscous thank you

thank you so much ,it is annoying as i have been buying the mullty pack of 6 in asda and 2 of them are cherry underlay and the are the best,i havent been sining them as i thought they were free so thank you so much for leting me no,could you tell me wat is the lowest sin for the couscous thank you

no worries, happy to help :) theres so many different makes and flavours of cous cous so it really depends on which one you buy, i'll list a few low syn ones ...

Mug Shot, Couscous Snack, Tomato & Roast Vegetable, dried, 70g sachet 1
Mug Shot, Couscous Snack, Chicken & Mushroom, dried, 70g sachet 2
Tesco, Couscous, Mushroom, excluding oil & butter, 110g pack 1.5
Tesco, Couscous, Mediterranean Style, excluding oil & butter, 110g pack 2
Ainsley Harriott, Chilli Couscous, excluding oil & butter, 100g pack 3
Ainsley Harriott, Aromatic Thai Style Couscous, excluding oil & butter, 100g pack 2
Ainsley Harriott, Sun-dried Tomato & Garlic Couscous, excluding oil & butter, 100g pack 3.5
Ainsley Harriott, Lemon, Mint & Parsley Couscous, excluding oil & butter, 100g pack 3
Ainsley Harriott, Spice Sensation Couscous, excluding oil & butter, 100g pack 2
Ainsley Harriott, Wickedly Wild Mushroom Couscous, excluding oil & butter, 100g pack 2.5
Ainsley Harriott, Roasted Vegetable Couscous, excluding oil & butter, 100g pack 2.5

theres a few low syn ones. plain dried cous cous is free:) Xx

so happy with how long i'v managed to stay on plan! cant remember the last time i cheated, apart from weigh in night obvs but that dont count ;) i love sw!

18/03/2013

breakfast: strawberries, banana, orange sprinkled with chocolate mullerlight

snack: strawberries, grapes

lunch: ham and egg salad (1 tbsp lighter than light mayo, 1syn), 3 sunflower seeds and oats ryvitas (hexb)

snack: cherry underlay mullerlight(1.5)

dinner: cheesy broccoli potato bake (hexa) with salmon

total syns: 2.5

Last edited:
so happy with how long i'v managed to stay on plan! cant remember the last time i cheated, apart from weigh in night obvs but that dont count ;) i love sw!

18/03/2013

lunch: ham and egg salad, 3 sunflower seeds and oats ryvitas (hexb)

dinner: cheesy broccoli potato bake

total syns: 1.5

I love it when that happens! I'm still trying to do a 100% week.... Going good do far.

How do you make your cheese broccoli potato bake? Sounds yummy x

I love it when that happens! I'm still trying to do a 100% week.... Going good do far.

How do you make your cheese broccoli potato bake? Sounds yummy x

hiya :) well done! i find the plan so easy to stick to :D i used to really struggle, but it wasn't the plan it was just me, i wasn't taking it seriously and picking at biscuits and chocolate for the sake of it. where as now i really feel serious about it and confident its working :)

the bake is really yummy! i'll post a pic along with the recipe when its all cooked :) Xx

18/03/2013

lunch: ham and egg salad, 3 sunflower seeds and oats ryvitas (hexb)

dinner: cheesy broccoli potato bake

total syns: 1.5

Sounds like a really good day! :)
You are doing so well! Hope I can be 100% til Friday and hopefully maintain or lose 1-2lb ha that's asking. A bit much like! Xx

Sounds like a really good day! :)
You are doing so well! Hope I can be 100% til Friday and hopefully maintain or lose 1-2lb ha that's asking. A bit much like! Xx

thankyou!

im sure you will be, when ever u feel like picking on those off plan treats, just think of that bikini bod you'll have for summer!;) im sure your weigh in will go fine! Xx

Yeah that's true haha!

I've only had one syn today in my shape yoghurt & my pasta pot :) ill probably have a few more in the upcoming days cos I don't think you should completely deprive yourself! But I won't be hitting 15 a day :p xx

Yeah that's true haha!

I've only had one syn today in my shape yoghurt & my pasta pot :) ill probably have a few more in the upcoming days cos I don't think you should completely deprive yourself! But I won't be hitting 15 a day :p xx

thats fab, well done:) i agree, syns are there to be used, even after a bad day of 2:) without them it would be hard to stick to! Xx

thats fab, well done:) i agree, syns are there to be used, even after a bad day of 2:) without them it would be hard to stick to! Xx

Yeah! I'm gonna have a few when and if I fancy rather than use them for the sake! May even save some up :)
I'm tucked in bed now so no more snacking for me!
See you bright and early for our diaries :)! Xx

heres the recipe for the cheesy broccoli and potato bake,

Ingredients:
400g potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
400g broccoli florrets
fry light
1 onion, sliced
200g cherry tomatoes, halved
200g frozen peas
3 large eggs
1 tsp dried chilli flakes
200g quark
3 garlic cloves, crushed
a small handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
120g cheddar, grated

Method:
1. preheat oven to 200 degrees. boil the potatoes until tender, then drain and set aside. boil the broccoli for 2 minutes, then drain.

2. place a heavy based frying pan sprayed with fry light over a medium-high heat and stir fry the onion for 3-4 minutes. add the broccoli, tomatoes and peas and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. mix in the potatoes and transfer to a large ovenproof dish.

3. whisk the eggs with the chilli flakes, quark and garlic until smooth. add the parsley, season well and stir. pour over the potato mixture, then scatter over the cheese and bake for 30-35 minutes until golden.

the bake serves 4 people. add 6 syns if not using the cheddar as a healthy extra :)

photo (2).JPG

Last edited:
19/03/2013

breakfast: strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, mullerlight

snack: 2 alpen light bars(hexb)

lunch: Ainsley Harriott roasted vegetable cous cous(2.5), cucumber sticks, 2 dairylea triangles(hexa), cherry underlay mullerlight(1.5)

snack: prawn cocktail melts(4)

dinner: turkey stir fry

total syns: 8

its that time of the week again already.. hula hooping! :D

Last edited:
19/03/2013

breakfast: strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, mullerlight

snack: 2 alpen light bars(hexb)

lunch: Ainsley Harriott roasted vegetable cous cous(2.5), cucumber sticks, 2 dairylea triangles(hexa), cherry underlay mullerlight(1.5)

snack: prawn cocktail melts(4)

dinner: chicken stir fry

total syns: 8

its that time of the week again already.. hula hooping! :D

Sounds lush! Mmmm! Bought my Alpen bars this morning :) got one now as a snack! Xxx

Back