Motivated And Ready To Hit The 9's!

thankyou! hopefully more will come off next week, only need 1lb to get my half stone award! most people get it so quick, not me though, seem to be taking ages! Xx

Ahh sometimes when it comes off so quick ya worry its not gonna be for the long run!
Ya deserve it :) not be long! Xx

22/03/2013

Breakfast: strawberries, vanilla mullerlight

Lunch: cheese sandwhich (wholemeal bread - hexb, 1tsp light spread - 0.5syns, 30g cheese - hexa), apple

Dinner: lemon chicken(2), egg fried rice, mangetout, sugar snap peas and carrots

Total syns: 2.5

Last edited:
22/03/2013

Breakfast: strawberries, vanilla mullerlight

Lunch: cheese sandwhich (wholemeal bread - hexb, 1tsp light spread - 0.5syns, 30g cheese - hexa), apple

Dinner: lemon chicken(2), egg fried rice, mangetout, sugar snap peas and carrots

Total syns: 2.5, will update if I use anymore :)

Sounds lovely!
Aw you have such Little meals compared to me haha! I'm impressed though :)
Tucking into more Bolognese for dinner (4) with fruit. And an Alpen bar (3)

Haven't a clue what I fancy for tea yet! Might have Linda McCartney sausages wedges and mushy peas yum! Xx

Sounds lovely!
Aw you have such Little meals compared to me haha! I'm impressed though :)
Tucking into more Bolognese for dinner (4) with fruit. And an Alpen bar (3)

Haven't a clue what I fancy for tea yet! Might have Linda McCartney sausages wedges and mushy peas yum! Xx

hahaa, i do normally eat more, just haven't fancied much today :) i am looking forward to dinner tonight though, its from the new taste of Asia recipe book and i love lemon chicken!

that sounds good, i love the linda mcCartney sausages! Xx

Last edited:
hahaa, i do normally eat more at lunch, just didnt fancy much today :) i am looking forward to dinner tonight though, itsfrom the new taste of asia recipe book and i love lemon chicken!

that sounds good, i love the linda mcCartney sausages! Xx

Mmm take a photo! I know I think ill nearly munch a full box full how I'm feeling :p xx

heres the pic of lemon chicken, it was gorgeous! very full tummy now! image (1).jpeg

23/03/2013

breakfast: raspberries, blackberries, weight watchers strawberry tart yogurt

lunch: tomato and cheese(hexa) 2 egg omlette, weight watchers toffee apple yogurt

dinner: egg, bacon, wholemeal roll(hexb), sw chips, beans

total syns: -

Last edited:
23/03/2013

breakfast: raspberries, blackberries, weight watchers strawberry tart yogurt

lunch: tomato and cheese(hexa) 2 egg omlette, weight watchers toffee apple yogurt

dinner: egg, bacon, wholemeal roll(hexb), 1 tbsp ketchup(1), sw chips, salad

total syns: 1

Your doing great

24/03/2013

breakfast: blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, mullerlight

dinner: chicken (skin removed), homemade stuffing(hexb), yorkshire pudding(3), mangetout, carrots, baby corn, roasted potatoes, gravy made with stock and smash.

desert: slice of 1/2 syn cake, homemade low fat custard(1.5 & hexa)

tea: chicken and sweetcorn noodle soup, mullerlight

Total syns: 4.5

nearly the end of the weekend already, goes way to quick for my liking!

Last edited:
25/03/2013

monday again.. oh the joys!

todays plan is..

Breakfast: strawberries, mullerlight

lunch: 1/2 can of tuna, 1tbsp lighter than light mayo(1), 1 boiled egg, salad (lettuce, tomatoes, onion, cucumber), grapes, strawberries

snack: 2 alpen lights(hexb)

dinner: new potatoes, salmon, vegetables.

25/03/2013

monday again.. oh the joys!

todays plan is..

Breakfast: strawberries, mullerlight

lunch: 1/2 can of tuna, 1tbsp lighter than light mayo(1), 1 boiled egg, salad (lettuce, tomatoes, onion, cucumber), grapes, strawberries

snack: 2 alpen lights(hexb)

dinner: new potatoes, salmon, vegetables.

1 syn well done I need to master this!

oh god, i've just been given a bar of dairy milk, and not a normal size bar, a bloody 120g bar! Chocolate is my biggest ever weakness, i'd really love to rip it open and cave in. But i shall not! i've put it away till thursday after weigh in! :D

oh god, i've just been given a bar of dairy milk, and not a normal size bar, a bloody 120g bar! Chocolate is my biggest ever weakness, i'd really love to rip it open and cave in. But i shall not! i've put it away till thursday after weigh in! :D

Awww bet you are dying to tuck into that!
I think you deserve a bit! But if you can wait til WI then good on ya chick ;) x

Back