Motivated And Ready To Hit The 9's!

oh god, i've just been given a bar of dairy milk, and not a normal size bar, a bloody 120g bar! Chocolate is my biggest ever weakness, i'd really love to rip it open and cave in. But i shall not! i've put it away till thursday after weigh in! :D

Keep it on the fridge and have it in bits as a treat

i wish i could eat it in bits each day, but i know as soon as its open thats it! the whole thing is gone in one evening, sounds so bad but true! so im just going to have to leave it away till thursday, something to look forward to :) Xx

26/03/2013

Breakfast: strawberries, raspberries, banana, weight watchers lemon tart yogurt

Snack: 2 alpen lights(hexb)

Lunch: Thai cous cous(2), salad, grapes, strawberries

Snack: cherry underlay mullerlight(1.5)

Dinner: LM sausages, mash, vegetables

Total syns: 3.5

Hula hooping again tonight:)

26/03/2013

Breakfast: strawberries, raspberries, banana, weight watchers lemon tart yogurt

Snack: 2 alpen lights(hexb)

Lunch: Thai cous cous(2), salad, grapes, strawberries

Snack: cherry underlay mullerlight(1.5)

Dinner: LM sausages, mash, vegetables

Total syns: 3.5

Hula hooping again tonight:)

Sounds great! Just had my 1st of 2 Alpen lights. Cherry Bakewell mmmm! Xx

All this talk of alpen lights have tempted me to the cupboard, chocolate and fudge it is! So that's 3 syns, which changes today's total to 6.5 :) Xx

snap, im also 10.4, gagging to get to the 9's! gotta feeling its going to be a slow process for me though! Xx

I know for a fact it will be a slow process, I was 9.6 last April! And it took ages to get there I stuck around 9.10-10 for ages I just need to stick with it!

All this talk of alpen lights have tempted me to the cupboard, chocolate and fudge it is! So that's 3 syns, which changes today's total to 6.5 :) Xx

The chocolate and fudge is my fave! Not too keen on the cherry bakewell and the lemon ones though. Hope your ok? x

27/03/2013

breakfast: strawberries, grapes, raspberries, banana, weight watchers raspberry tart yogurt

snack: 2 alpen lights (hexb)

lunch: ainsley harriott roasted vegetable cous cous(2.5) salad - lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber

snack: alpen light (3)

dinner: cheese(hexa) 2 egg omlette, bbq wedges

total syns: 5.5

Back